Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have questions about how high schools are in 2020?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because I’m sure I’ve got some serious blackpills for this forum just from the past few months.

Are students making tiktoks during break time?

Are all the ‘cool’ kids, tall + white?

I was in High school and it was hell, Thanks to tech bullies now have much more ways to torment you. I was maybe one of the first people that got bullied on facebook.

Do weird fuck orgy parties really exist?

How often do actual fights happen?

How are today's beta males/incels treated in high school in 2020, and what copes are available? Also, what is the counter-culture of the youth of 2020?

When I graduated secondary school in 2009 the counter-culture was emo/goth/scene culture and music, and weird internet cartoons like Salad Fingers, Happy Tree Friends and Foamy the Squirrel. Copes for middle-class incel/robot/beta male types in the 2000's included the military cadets, Xbox/Xbox 360, Playstation 2/Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, offline and online computer games like Runescape, anime, MTV, etc.

I am guessing the most popular kids are either with rich parents or good looking, as it's always been.

How often do actual fights happen?
There were two fights at the beginning of the year but my school expels you for fighting so there hasn’t been anymore.

I'd like to hear what the current climate is like (I went to high school from 2007-2011).

There were two fights at the beginning of the year but my school expels you for fighting so there hasn’t been anymore.
Sounds like it’s strict over there. You only got a week suspension for those types of things here, and most students used to enjoy that time off School.

How are today's beta males/incels treated in high school in 2020, and what copes are available? Also, what is the counter-culture of the youth of 2020?

When I graduated secondary school in 2009 the counter-culture was emo/goth/scene culture and music, and weird internet cartoons like Salad Fingers, Happy Tree Friends and Foamy the Squirrel. Copes for middle-class incel/robot/beta male types in the 2000's included the military cadets, Xbox/Xbox 360, Playstation 2/Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, offline and online computer games like Runescape, anime, MTV, etc.
I’d say their treated worse then they were when most of this forum was in high school because of the internet. Like the autistic kids get bullied by everyone and the normies get bullied by the girls.
I am guessing the most popular kids are either with rich parents or good looking, as it's always been.
Good looking ,no idea about wealth.
I'd like to hear what the current climate is like (I went to high school from 2007-2011).
What do you mean by climate?

Last edited: