Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting italians in general have a bad repuation about us and this is why

yea italians can be massive simps

met a couple of italians last month and they would just start simping over any foid they saw and paying her compliments + making faces for no reason, it was really corny

I did not get along with them
Totally, very simp country.

Totally, very simp country.
sad to hear

being in a simp country is shit, same applies to the uk which is so cucked that looking at a foid can be sexual harassment and misogyny is now being classified as 'terrorism' jfl

yea italians can be massive simps

met a couple of italians last month and they would just start simping over any foid they saw and paying her compliments + making faces for no reason, it was really corny

I did not get along with them
if only i were to tell here every fucking time i witnessed simping like this both irl and online.

sad to hear

being in a simp country is shit, same applies to the uk which is so cucked that looking at a foid can be sexual harassment and misogyny is now being classified as 'terrorism' jfl
UK is gigacuked

sad to hear

the whole West is cucked rn. No need to worry about sexual harrassment if you're chad tho(and everywhere i look i swear 90% here is them)

more like a regional language
Capture

Too retarded and American to understand this so you have versions of the same language one retrofitted to be used regularly with native and then there is the og vanilla real Roman derived language?

sad to hear

NR Staring 1920x1080px trans NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8

Are you talking about this? Honestly, when I first saw this image, I wondered if it made sense.:feelsUnreal:

Italy is a slayer country and should be nuked off the face of the earth

View attachment 1240358
Are you talking about this? Honestly, when I first saw this image, I wondered if it made sense.:feelsUnreal:
yea jfl the labour party is so cucked that they are literally trying to classify looking at people as sexual harassment

now that they're in charge of the country, it will probably accelerate even further into being a nightmarish feminist dystopia

View attachment 1240355
Too retarded and American to understand this so you have versions of the same language one retrofitted to be used regularly with native and then there is the og vanilla real Roman derived language?
pretty much this. Every region speaks both the og language(which originated in tuscany) and the regional dialect

Italy is a slayer country and should be nuked off the face of the earth
yeah it's impossible to go outside without seeing chads or couples. Also everyone is talking about how much sex they have and use it as an insult when they see you angry sad or pissed off. "why so mad? Ain't having much sex lately?" (no bitch not only lately , i never do) is commonly used by both foids and chads and even incels in denial

yeah it's impossible to go outside without seeing chads or couples. Also everyone is talking about how much sex they have and use it as an insult when they see you angry sad or pissed off. "why so mad? Ain't having much sex lately?" (no bitch not only lately , i never do) is commonly used by both foids and chads and even incels in denial
"You are not sexually desirable" Will be used forever and everywhere universal hatred for us. Might be more brutal because of how conservative boomerfagged it is where you live but still.

"You are not sexually desirable" Will be used forever and everywhere universal hatred for us. Might be more brutal because of how conservative boomerfagged it is where you live but still.
conservative boomerfag country and still they're having more sex and relationships than ever. Just today they told me about a guy who went to the hospital here and after being asked what he was doing for a job, he told the paramedics "nothing, just a lot of sex ahah" it's getting harder to cope