Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there really women with “incel kinks”

In the honest answer no, at least not because of inceldom, if you psychomaxxed or darktraidmaxx successfully it might be enough to beat your inceldom. Obviously its not a viable strategy because you would be dead or prison gang raped if your tired

In the honest answer no, at least not because of inceldom, if you psychomaxxed or darktraidmaxx successfully it might be enough to beat your inceldom. Obviously its not a viable strategy because you would be dead or prison gang raped if your tired
I’m mega mentally ill . Where’s my wife?

Unless your are violent and/or sociopathic you ain't getting any
Explains why my father managed to cheat on my mother so much while abusing me and her (he was also 6’3).

Maybe they exist. It's just that you'd have a better chance at winning a powerball jackpot than actually finding one

they're insecure foids that want some fakecel(obviously) with low self esteen and no social circle so they can have power over him and be assured that he won't cheat on her and kiss the ground she walks on because she ''saved'' him from his loneliness and sadness

Yes, but only because the term incel has a dark triad connotation. When they think of incels, they really think of HTNs and chadlites who are socially awkward misfits, not sub-5 subhumans

Yes, but only because the term incel has a dark triad connotation. When they think of incels, they really think of HTNs and chadlites who are socially awkward misfits, not sub-5 subhumans
Interesting