Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else's parents tell them bs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
in spite of my mom being self entitled as fuck, she tells me bullshit to motivate me, and i'm not sure why. i've told her that since i'm short, dark, and have an unattractive face i'm seen as a scum to society. she's like "that isn't true, it's all in your head, you're not ugly or short or dark". she's also told me i'm handsome many times, i actually believed this shit until my chadlite "friend" said i look like a pedophile, and i wondered why all the girls at school felt uncomfortable around me.

when i told her that being tall and white are socially positive attributes (this isn't even groundbreaking everyone knows this), she said "that's not true either, i'm not sure who's telling you these things" JFL, she married a white man and has told me to MY FACE that she has zero attraction to any other race, let alone her own. she looks at the men of her own race with disgust whenever she sees them as well.

i can't wait to disappear completely from society, maybe even rope while in isolation. i have no fucking clue what my mom is doing.

My parents told me to study and wageslave like a robot for the rest of my life. Curries have no soul.

No but I tell bs to my parents

when i told her that being tall and white are socially positive attributes (this isn't even groundbreaking everyone knows this), she said "that's not true either, i'm not sure who's telling you these things" JFL, she married a white man and has told me to MY FACE that she has zero attraction to any other race, let alone her own. she looks at the men of her own race with disgust whenever she sees them as well.
This. This is the reason a sane person could never love a foid.
You can't expect any kind of "human" connection with this kind of egotistic lying creatures.

Parents telling kids BS? That's the job of parents. Otherwise, suicides would be MUCH more frequent.

my mom never pushed me or tried to motivate me

foids see no problem lying to keep you in line. to them that's a net positive, otherwise you might ldar or go er and they can't have that they just lie out of instinct. my mom said a week ago that I look great and that she wouldn't say that if it wasn't true. she'd say that looks don't matter or that only superficial people care. first if I looked great I could get at least one obese foid second jfl at admitting to destructive lying instead of attempting to help fix the underlying issue

she married a white man and has told me to MY FACE that she has zero attraction to any other race, let alone her own. she looks at the men of her own race with disgus
Let me guess, you're mom's a brown asian? That, or an Indian?

They told me bs that they believe to be true, because for the most part, it was true for their generation. They memed about hard work and studying, all the while ignoring that it's all about looks and social halo, who you know and who you blow. They never did meme about romantic blue pilled stuff.

They're just going by their life experiences. The shit that applied to them is no longer applicable in the modern world.

They want us to be bluepilled betabuxxers and cucks.

Parent's opinion is bribed.
regardless of how much of a pile of human garbage you are, their goal is that youll succeed so you can continue and spread their genes.
even if the cost is telling you preposterous lies like you being "handsome" or "successful".
my mom is coping hard ngl

My mother tells me there are shorter women than me, which I respond by saying: "yet they are with men taller than me".
Mothers are biologically wired to see their sons as god, and no matter how ugly you are they just aren't able to say you as ugly.