Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom agreed with me on this

1nc3l1us

1nc3l1us

Recruit
★★★★
Told my mom that lack of teen love permanently damages you, and to my surprise, she agreed with me, she said it's true, but then she told me it's basically my fault again, that i didn't meet girls and all that bullshit....

Honestly bro don't try to blackpill your parents, unless they are the extreme exception to the rule they are just going to blame everything on you and gaslight you.

Told my mom that lack of teen love permanently damages you, and to my surprise, she agreed with me, she said it's true, but then she told me it's basically my fault again, that i didn't meet girls and all that bullshit....
yes, it always ends up like that, it's your fault you didn't punch your dad in the mouth and go out late at night as a kid :feelskek:

Males always get blaimed for what they ave no control over.
its always: Just take a shower bro!

Don't bother seeking validation, that's for foids only.

Last edited:
There’s always a catch. No one will ever fully admit you’re right

There’s always a catch. No one will ever fully admit you’re right
Yep. My mother acts like so could just put myself out there and get a gf. Women would never understand because they get relationships handed to them with no effort

Your mother is right, you probably didn't "put yourself out there", nor did most of us. However, I attribute this to people not liking me because I am ugly. I used to be extremely social and outgoing in my younger years, but it never led to anything because of my looks. To convince your mother, you need to mention this, but there is the hurdle of convincing her you are ugly. I think mothers are biologically hardwired to never ADMIT that their child is ugly, even if they know it subconsciously. For example ugly babies are treated worse by their parents.

Your mother is right, you probably didn't "put yourself out there", nor did most of us. However, I attribute this to people not liking me because I am ugly. I used to be extremely social and outgoing in my younger years, but it never led to anything because of my looks. To convince your mother, you need to mention this, but there is the hurdle of convincing her you are ugly. I think mothers are biologically hardwired to never ADMIT that their child is ugly, even if they know it subconsciously. For example ugly babies are treated worse by their parents.
There's no out there if you're already out there

Tell her if you don't have a 10 inch dick sharp jawline 6ft2+ you're not even scoring a landwhale