Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does anyone else not even trying to look their best?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
seriously lately the isolation and depression really gets me. i got a huge beard and barely trim it to look nice, didnt got a haircut since august (hair look horrible), i got tons of good clothes but i dont give a shit when i go out i just wear some shitty old clothes with little holes etc. now its cold so taking a shower only once/2 days.
literally everytime i leave the house i look like a fucking homeless. my mom ofcourse bugging me about it.
im going out as 2/10 when i know im 3.5/10 material, but i just dont have the energy and the will to try. i know its OVER.
fuckkkkkkkkkkk.

Looksmaxing has other benefits e.g job opportunities

Yes also socially people treat me better. Life is easier when you looksmax.

Me. What's the point in putting lots of effort to go from 3,5/10 to like 3,8/10?

My looksmaxxing days are over. I've been weightlifting for 16 years, I've tried dressing well (like tailored suits well), experimented with various hairstyles, all kinds of different facial hair, etc. I honestly can't tell the difference. Random women ignore me (maybe one in a thousand gives me sub-second eye contact) and those I talk to just treat me politely but want to fuck off as soon as possible.

My income doesn't depend on anyone who knows how I look so fuck looksmaxxing.

i look horrible too

Im growing out my hair.

I already looksmaxxed and still look like shit.

I groom myself, try to style my hair and shave often. So I can't relate.

I try to look as good as possible. I take a shower every day, dress well when I go out, pluck my eyebrows, care for my skin with face cream daily and my beard is kept clean. I am also currently growing my hair to make me a better hairstyle.

Do I get better with women ? No, I'm still a subhuman for them. But still, i will not stop with taking care of myself. I want to be clean and organized, that's important to me.

I don't stress myself with it anymore. JFL at societycucks here who try to appeal to the masses. If they don't like me for who I am then fuck them. I'm not going to do shit they want me to do, I'm a free man. Fuck haircuts, fuck expensive clothes, fuck your skin care products and fuck everyone who cares about looks. I wish lookism would just fuck off for good. Archaic shit.

I do not blame incels if they do not looksmax because after more than 20 years of loneliness and lack of validation there is no motivation in anything

I do not blame incels if they do not looksmax because after more than 20 years of loneliness and lack of validation there is no motivation in anything
Agree. Motivation is everything. I wish everyone had zesto's motivation.

seriously lately the isolation and depression really gets me. i got a huge beard and barely trim it to look nice, didnt got a haircut since august (hair look horrible), i got tons of good clothes but i dont give a shit when i go out i just wear some shitty old clothes with little holes etc. now its cold so taking a shower only once/2 days.
literally everytime i leave the house i look like a fucking homeless. my mom ofcourse bugging me about it.
im going out as 2/10 when i know im 3.5/10 material, but i just dont have the energy and the will to try. i know its OVER.
fuckkkkkkkkkkk.
I really tried to improve myself and turn things around but now at 28 im giving up :feelsbadman:

pretty much because I´ve realized nomatter how hard I looksmax I will likely never even get eye contact from a woman. If there is one thing this life has taught me is that effort is useless. People who succeed, succeed because of things they were born with and not because of things they worked for.

Chad could not bathe, not cut his hair and not trim his beard for months and women would still want to fuck him while the average looking guy who hits the gym, gets a trendy haircut, gets his eyebrows plucked, etc... will be repulsive to them.

Yes boyo. Ripped, dirty clothes. Old battered shoes. Messy, uncombed hair. Ungroomed/unshaven facial hair. I don't have the motivation to go through the effort of looking normal :feelsbadman:

I really tried to improve myself and turn things around but now at 28 im giving up :feelsbadman:

Exactly this. I tried it all for years and nothing worked. Not just looksmaxing, but socialmaxing, NTmaxing, moneymaxing, PUAmaxing... Now im just exhausted. Why bother to be a 4 that pretends to be a normie when being a depressed 3 is almost the same anyway and requires no effort? I just give up.

gymcel + looksmax, been there, nothing changed, back to LDAR

I haven't tried for years. It's over.

Not much I can do at Norwood 3 face-wise.

I put in a little effort into keeping my beard sorta trimmed so when I look I the mirror I don’t look homeless. I feel a little better about myself. I don’t go outside period. But It bluepills me a little and makes me feel like I’m in a better position than I actually am. Makes me feel Like I’m maybe in the 2nd lowest rung of society as opposed to rock bottom.

I went like 6 months without a haircut since I fucking hate forced conversations with random barbers. I have almost no more fucks to give, why should I waste $$$ on nice clothes if I won't get laid. I dress like a bum everywhere i go, and the only thing I do thats good for my looks is gymcelling

Hair and beard are long and fairly unkempt, they're really curly so they make me look like a homeless bum at any length.

fuckkkkkkkkkkk.

I usually get a haircut cause i cant stand long hair.

yea i usually shave my facial hair after 4 or so weeks but fuck that im gonna keep it growing, i look ugly shaved so its probably better for my (((confidence))).

i usually dont care much for clothes, just as long as my clothes match properly. I act like an autist if my clothes dont match colours with other colors and all that stuff. I hardly ever shower, i dont even shower after work, i usually only shower if im going outside somewhere "important".

This is what depression does. It takes away our lack of care, effort and makes us sad, hopeless, miserable and depressed. I used to shower, i used to care about what clothes i wear, but then i realised how useless it is when ur an ugly male.
agreed, the lack of motivation hits me hard

Last edited:

fatcel pride worldwide

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back