Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else make themselves foid characters in-games?

i agree, only exception being azure lane and maybe blue archive. in my case at least i got a good start some time after release, just need one good character that hard carry the early grind. so give it a try if you like any of the waifus enough
i play HSR and WUWA which occupy enough of my time for mobile games. i would have preferred blue archive > HSR, but i didnt know about blue archive till it would have been too late so whatever

i play HSR and WUWA which occupy enough of my time for mobile games. i would have preferred blue archive > HSR, but i didnt know about blue archive till it would have been too late so whatever
fair enough, but i understand why you would not start a long running gacha. And yeah 2 gacha games are more than enough, i used too play 5 at my worst, 2 is just enough.

I do this just because the land whale roasties get so fucking triggered about it.

blue archive is peak ong ong every girl is for (you) unlike mihomo trannie cuckshit
I wanted to play that one, but it kept crashing on me in BlueStacks, and I didn't feel like diagnosing the problem. I've just been checking out the girls in it, and Hifumi is totally my type. Look at this cute, little lassie.
Hifumi 00

Its only recently that i have done female runs and even then its rare. I go male when i think the game suits it better and likewise for female. Recently i got into baldurs gate and i made a foid protagonist. I like seeing women stories too, not always it should be about men. Just think of anime

Depends on the game but games like dark soul gotta make my self insert and monster hunter make my waifu so I can enjoy something while grinding

Yes. I always make my ideal waifu as a player character.

I tried in DS3 and I just couldn't take the game seriously, had to make a new male character

any games i can make a character, i always make it an attractive foid of my dreams.

Yeah.... guilty your honour, I always to this.

I sometimes make them wrap up when entering cold areas, but otherwise it's tits out, ass out, bikini armour all day erry day.

a lot of people online say "it's gay you want to be a girl"

And that is an absolutely retarded take, from haters. I don't listen to haters, neither should you.

any games i can make a character, i always make it an attractive foid of my dreams.

a lot of people online say "it's gay you want to be a girl", but why do they view it this way? I see it as, she is mine to control, rather than I am her.

if the game has preset characters to choose and none of the foids appeal to me i will go with a guy char tho

anyone else do this?
I barely ever play as foids but if I do its just so I can look at their ass

a lot of people online say "it's gay you want to be a girl", but why do they view it this way? I see it as, she is mine to control, rather than I am her.

if the game has preset characters to choose and none of the foids appeal to me i will go with a guy char tho

anyone else do this?
You crossdress?

You crossdress?
No, I make my characters in-games hot foids since I like to look at them and think I control them/they let me control them. And my old online friends who were retarded normies summed this up as "bro you are crossdressing bro" since they couldn't comprehend I don't self-impose myself as the female character, but think of myself as a spectator controlling the character

No, I make my characters in-games hot foids since I like to look at them and think I control them/they let me control them. And my old online friends who were retarded normies summed this up as "bro you are crossdressing bro" since they couldn't comprehend I don't self-impose myself as the female character, but think of myself as a spectator controlling the character
You dress your character up as a girl...hmm...

no, as i'm not a foid worshipping repping trooncel

No I don’t want to risk my testosterone levels dropping by playing as a foid

No I don’t want to risk my testosterone levels dropping by playing as a foid
nothing makes your T rise like seeing your busty foid character dressed in skimpy clothes bend over because you command her to with a press of a few keys