Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else like to collect toys?

No but I have very unhealthy obsession with vidya trophies. I have to collect every single achievement otherwise experience ruined. It’s really fucked up.

No but I have very unhealthy obsession with vidya trophies. I have to collect every single achievement otherwise experience ruined. It’s really fucked up.
Cool, Almost collected all blood dragon achievements except for getting headshots, I might try to do dark souls 1 remastered achievements (ps4)

Cool, Almost collected all blood dragon achievements except for getting headshots, I might try to do dark souls 1 remastered achievements (ps4)
Can’t stand Far Cry. So repetitive and depressing. Souls is kino tho, have fun and stay away from guides if it’s your first playthrough. :feelsokman:

Can’t stand Far Cry. So repetitive and depressing. Souls is kino tho, have fun and stay away from guides if it’s your first playthrough. :feelsokman:
Lol in souls game I rely on walkthroughs by fightingcowboy because the games are intimidating

I collect all sorts of things; records, CD's, toys, games, games consoles, DVD's and many other things.

I collect all sorts of things; records, CD's, toys, games, games consoles, DVD's and many other things.
Cool what's the most expensive thing in your collections

I had dragon ball z action figures, to bakugan, soldiers and the like, you know the common stuff. How about yourself?
Legos, mythic legion, McFarlane dc figures, boglins. What kind of soldier toys you have?

Legos, mythic legion, McFarlane dc figures, boglins. What kind of soldier toys you have?
The common green plastic soldiers, just those, or the action figures you'd buy off the shelf in the stores.

The common green plastic soldiers, just those, or the action figures you'd buy off the shelf in the stores.
Ah, I'd prefer the realistic looking ones but I do like the bucket of soldiers like in toy story, do you keep in box or open your stuff to display

What types of toys you have and what consoles, do you also have VHS tapes?
I have a bunch old toys from the 1940s that my grandads had, lots of Lego and the consoles I have are Xbox series X, Playstation 3, 2 and 4, A Wii, Xbox one and 360, Nintendo DS, DSI and 3DS, Gameboy advance and I do have a few VHS tapes somewhere. Also I have a load of music tapes as well.

cycle-png.637955

I have a bunch old toys from the 1940s that my grandads had, lots of Lego and the consoles I have are Xbox series X, Playstation 3, 2 and 4, A Wii, Xbox one and 360, Nintendo DS, DSI and 3DS, Gameboy advance and I do have a few VHS tapes somewhere. Also I have a load of music tapes as well.
Coo, nice of your granddad to give you those, worth money no doubt, I got Xbox 360, ps2 slim, 2ds, switch, ps4, game boy og and color, gamecube, psp, I used to collect super hero tapes but I sold them now I just collect tapes of movies.

No. im not a consoomer or some sort of chris-chan autist.

Ah, I'd prefer the realistic looking ones but I do like the bucket of soldiers like in toy story, do you keep in box or open your stuff to display
Well, I gave them away a long time ago.

They used to be in a plastic box, filled with old baseball and basket ball cards, comic cards and the like.

Coo, nice of your granddad to give you those, worth money no doubt, I got Xbox 360, ps2 slim, 2ds, switch, ps4, game boy og and color, gamecube, psp, I used to collect super hero tapes but I sold them now I just collect tapes of movies.
Cool, nice collection.

Damn, I gave some of my stuff and I regret it
Honestly, its a shame to see the past go like that, but then again its an odd feeling when you have to decide to get rid of them or keep them.

I collect Lego Technic sets

Damn, do you try going after achievments on games?
I used to. I have the platinum on Dark Souls and Bloodborne. I'm getting Sekiro's now, but I don't really care anymore

Honestly, its a shame to see the past go like that, but then again its an odd feeling when you have to decide to get rid of them or keep them.
Honestly can't relate, unless you mean some inner pain

I used to. I have the platinum on Dark Souls and Bloodborne. I'm getting Sekiro's now, but I don't really care anymore
Damn that's awesome, I wanna try getting the achievements on dark souls too, I got blood Bourne as well but I suck at souls games, sekiro doesn't interest me right now

Man I'm in my second semester of college and just left my job but throwing my money away, more than 2000 bucks gone
That's not very smart but it is worth it.

My room was full of Hot Wheels when I was 13-18, but I ended up giving most of them to my cousins when my family and I moved to another town. I kept 5 who were very rare