Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone else feel like every women is a 10

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Obviously this is what inceldom and being a disabled burden does to a mf.

On the rare occasion i go out, almost every girl i see is a stacy to me unless shes obese.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Yes love all foids

no

that is the path to simpdom

No
I like 2D girls. They are better than real women in every way. They aren't evil and satanic like real foids are.
I have lost almost all attraction to real foids. I don't even get hard to them anymore.

Yes, I find most foids attractive

No
I like 2D girls. They are better than real women in every way. They aren't evil and satanic like real foids are.
I have lost almost all attraction to real foids. I don't even get hard to them anymore.
Over

kill yourself

every woman looks like a 10 if you do the nofap BS. since you're horny, the foid can just manipulate you by showing fake IOIs.

Only if I stop jacking off.

No. They are just more people sucking up all my valuable air...

The opposite. I think zoomer girls are getting uglier and fatter every day.

Definitely not.

ban this guy what are mods even here for

No
3c94a5e9b660e04025f62c4b460e0d60
D5c31a5f9abf8406f5126c24dcc8c7f8

No, I find them repulsive, and can't help but see them as nothing but holes.

Most women, no, there are a few young girls around my age who are cute, though. Not Stacy level, but high-tier Becky. If only I were tall, handsome, and white. My life would be so different.

No but I do view most women as being attractive tho. Even ones that aren't seem even more attractive if that makes sense?

Like a 5/10 girl is more attractive to me because she isn't a highly attractive girl (Idk how to explain it mang)

Obviously this is what inceldom and being a disabled burden does to a mf.

On the rare occasion i go out, almost every girl i see is a stacy to me unless shes obese.

Does anyone else feel this way?

The highly detailed 1-10 scale that looksmaxxers adhere to, seems silly to me and the 10 different graduations along it seem arbitrary and subjective.

I can appreciate that some women are more attractive to look at than others, for sure.

But they are all either 1 (would bang) or 0 (would not bang) to me. There needs to be a serious problem to reduce a 1 to a 0. That's what decades of inceldom does to a MF.

i wouldnt word it like that. the old fat foids dont count. so the under 30 not fat many look fuckable. remember i rarely leave home so idktbh