Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else like to collect toys?

Same. We gotta do what we have to do to cope.
Collecting is a good drug that makes you keep chasing more stuff like a high, the giddyness of seeing something you want and jumping on it.

Collecting is a good drug that makes you keep chasing more stuff like a high, the giddyness of seeing something you want and jumping on it.
True. It is a good cope.

I had a toy airport set and trucks.

Probably.
I always wanted a Lego plane, unfortunately Lego is getting way too expensive, 40 bucks for a Lego Jurassic world set that should be around 25 bucks

Cool, Almost collected all blood dragon achievements except for getting headshots, I might try to do dark souls 1 remastered achievements (ps4)
Dragon Lighting GIF by Xbox

i still like a lot of the same things i liked when i was a kid.

Then at forty you look at it all and think what the fuck?

i used to collect pokemon cards and kept the booster pack wrappers/tins when I was young, other than that i've become somewhat of a minimalist and despise hoarding stupid shit

i used to collect pokemon cards and kept the booster pack wrappers/tins when I was young, other than that i've become somewhat of a minimalist and despise hoarding stupid shit
Never been a Pokemon guy, but coo hobby, what stupid shit you hoarding though

i wish i could collect pokemon cards but man that is an expensive hobby