Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

caffeine gave me parkinson's and dementia

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
has this happened to anyone else?

Sounds like something you just made up tbh, what's that based on

Sounds like something you just made up tbh, what's that based on
after even 150mg ish im 0.5 seconds slower at the rubiks cube. u need motor skills for that hobby. It also worsens my working memory and focus, basically gives me adhd

after even 150mg ish im 0.5 seconds slower at the rubiks cube. u need motor skills for that hobby. It also worsens my working memory and focus, basically gives me adhd
So you just diagnose yourself with random diseases because you can't handle caffeine, how retarded

Coffee is based unless you want to sleep

its more genetic

i never had memory problems in my life tbh

was always very good at school whilst not trying at all. i was quite literally top of my class in elementary and in high school i was still decent: i was like top 10 at math and science, got awards and was doing advanced classes

now ppl genuinely think im retarded lol

Last edited:
i consume 500-700mg of caffeine a day and never had these issues

i never had memory problems in my life tbh

was always very good at school whilst not trying at all. i was quite literally top of my class in elementary and in high school i was still decent: i was like top 10 at math and science, got awards and was doing advanced classes

now ppl genuinely think im retarded lol
was talking to a guy on discord in 2021 and i said i was good at school and he automatically started acting cold like i wasnt allowed to say factual positive stuff about myself. Then i said i was bad at music and he automatically said "ik ik" (basically like he just ingested cocaine) and started acting like we were both bad at school. Also, when i wasnt shitposting which was rare people would literally insult me or act condescending cuz they couldnt believe it. Imagine thinking shitposts and online personas are a proxy for intelligence just lol. i still remember this faggot randomly said i was dumber than the average japanese person slightly (he literally has dyscalculia and is disabled) even though i went to school there and beat the entire class in math. Academic results are highly correlated with intelligence especially in early years when raw brain power matters more

Last edited:
:feelskek:

Last edited:
I'm cutting back on my coffee because I remember when I used to drink coffee before it would feel like doing a line of coke. Now I'm just immune to it

How the fuck do you sleep :shock:
i have no issues sleeping which i find funny because some people claim they can't sleep right after a cup of coffee. i drink about 5-7 cups of coffee a day and take 200mg caffeine pills

i wish i had dementia

Better that than insomnia, and having to take sleeping pills.

But i digress, i find that interesting.
That must take a LOT of coffee.

I do Drink coffee, but i can keep it under moderation, and i drink with milk most of the time

i drink 300mg+ a day

i prolly do have brain damage, but i attribute that more to hundreds of hits to the head

my brain is like rubber at this point

oddly enough i can function and complete tasks perfectly fine, I feel like I'm in a toxic haze 24/7 though

i have no issues sleeping which i find funny because some people claim they can't sleep right after a cup of coffee. i drink about 5-7 cups of coffee a day and take 200mg caffeine pills
LOL bro are u serious that can be dangerous , cafeine is good i m aroud 400mg a day the recommended dose you're taking too much dude.

i drink 300mg+ a day

i prolly do have brain damage, but i attribute that more to hundreds of hits to the head

my brain is like rubber at this point

oddly enough i can function and complete tasks perfectly fine, I feel like I'm in a toxic haze 24/7 though

Better that than insomnia, and having to take sleeping pills.

But i digress, i find that interesting.
That must take a LOT of coffee.

I do Drink coffee, but i can keep it under moderation, and i drink with milk most of the time
nah it happens after like 150 and after 200 i start pissing like crazy and have even worse adhd symptoms. The pissing is caused by multiple cups of coffee though, if i have one energy drink i dont piss.

Last edited:
LOL bro are u serious that can be dangerous , cafeine is good i m aroud 400mg a day the recommended dose you're taking too much dude.
i used to have around 200 (developed tolerance so i didnt feel like death) and i had mild adhd symptoms and even mild dyslexia jfl which stems from a worsened memory, if i had 400 id probably end up in the er

Last edited:
whats ur weight jfl and do ur parents drink loads too? After resetting my tolerance, after one cup drank in the morning im awake for 20-22 hours jfl

Don 't want Parkinson but Dementia i am fine with

whats ur weight jfl and do ur parents drink loads too? After resetting my tolerance, after one cup drank in the morning im awake for 20-22 hours jfl
my mom and dad drink about 3-4 cups a day each and can't drink it near bed time

i'm 280 LB

nah it happens after like 150 and after 200 i start pissing like crazy and have even worse adhd symptoms. The pissing is caused by multiple cups of coffee though, if i have one energy drink i dont piss.
Reduced caffeine intake, but dont drink poisonous garbage such as Monster energy drinks.

the one im drinking is

Caffeine gives me more energy.

Doesn't caffeine have literal neural protective qualities that extend to protecting against parkinsons and dimentia?

Doesn't caffeine have literal neural protective qualities that extend to protecting against parkinsons and dimentia?
i think its cuz it makes it easier to learn so ur brain isnt aging but physically it fucks u abd for some people mentally does like w me

after a certain dosage its shown to worsen motor function which mimics oarkinsons

im 0.5 seconds slower at the rubiks cube after around 150mg

dont get me sstarted on my blindfolded solves

it ruins my focus and gives me dementia but yea for some people it fixes genetic subhuman adhd