Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have issues with dwelling in the past?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I have a lot of issues with this. I just sit around all day thinking of the past. Thinking of people who did me wrong and how I can’t get back that lost time. Can anyone else relate to me on this?

I have a lot of issues with this. I just sit around all day thinking of the past. Thinking of people who did me wrong and how I can’t get back that lost time. Can anyone else relate to me on this?
I can,I just can't move on

Yeah, I got blackpilled in January and have basically lost 5 months due to ldaring

Does it make you suicidal,
A lot of times yeah,,,sometimes when inwant to try something new,suddenly I start getting flashbacks of how I was ridiculed, mocked and bullied and I immediately restrain myself and just go rot in my room alone..

yep, i have no future so im stuck in the past

i used to but coping with stoicism helped me a lot

did this for years

Yeah same shit

I’ve been like this for a long long time and don’t think I can ever get past

have better experiences to overwrite them
I got bullied hard younger man. At 14. I’m 18 now still thinking about it and looking up my bullies names

I got bullied hard younger man. At 14. I’m 18 now still thinking about it and looking up my bullies names
im at 3-5 years for a string of bad experiences and getting a bit better

Yes, I've always dwelt in the past, always wishing it had gone differently. :fuk:

I look to the future, anticipating greater horrors to regret tomorrow.