Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have issues with their spine? >.<

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I think I've had it my whole life pretty much... at least since my teens.

Mild scoliosis, some tailbone pain, and now... I dunno. I think as I've gotten older it's increasing in terms of the impact it's having on my body.

Apparently it's very important to keep the muscles around the spine strong, especially if you have something like scoliosis.

I was wondering if anyone else here knows anything about this, or is in a similar predicament?

i was diagnosed with scoliosis since age of like 6-7, but nothing extreme.

Last edited:
Yes, I blame the forced introverted lifestyle that left me sat in front of computer screens rather than being active.

Are you fat?

i like how you use emoticons =]

Yes.

Try DMSO a "horse liniment" that's a type of sports medicine remedy. It's weird but it cured my spine enough to remove excessive calcium that otherwise would have required surgery to remove.

Yes.

Try DMSO a "horse liniment" that's a type of sports medicine remedy. It's weird but it cured my spine enough to remove excessive calcium that otherwise would have required surgery to remove.

Actually... I have some 50% DMSO gel here because it was recommended on Earth Clinic too but I decided I didn't want to risk it >.<

Probably it's good advice though as they do also love it on EC. That's really interesting that it worked for you.

Ive never had a non back pain day since 10 years ago

Actually... I have some 50% DMSO gel here because it was recommended on Earth Clinic too but I decided I didn't want to risk it >.<

Probably it's good advice though as they do also love it on EC. That's really interesting that it worked for you.
It's better than nothing. But 70+% is better.

It's made out of trees, what's not to love?

Wtf is that zesty emoticon ?