Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else fantasize about rape when they see a foid much smaller than them walking by?

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Whenever I see a foid that's much smaller than me, I instinctively feel my blood pumping faster and my dick becomes erect, almost as if my body is telling me "Rape that girl! Rape that girl! Rape that girl!"

It's a strange feeling. It's like being horny, but instead of me wanting to beat my meat, it's me wanting to man handle the girl and penetrate her.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I fantasize about punching her in the face until it looks like a smashed tomato

no, I thought rape fetish was more of a foid thing

Absolutely not, agent.

If I saw a tall foid I would want her to force herself upon me tbh
Based I feel that way too sometimes if she's tall, good-looking and athletic

i feel that i will be falsely accused and killed by normies

Whenever I see a foid that's much smaller than me, I instinctively feel my blood pumping faster and my dick becomes erect, almost as if my body is telling me "Rape that girl! Rape that girl! Rape that girl!"
It's a strange feeling. It's like being horny, but instead of me wanting to beat my meat, it's me wanting to man handle the girl and penetrate her.
THIS
happens to me all the time, even happened today
high-T trait.

Of course not agent Smith

Slow day at the office?

Chop your legs off tallnigger
The irony is I'm only 5'3". When I say smaller than me, I'm talking 4'10" to 5'1", which is rare even for foids.

You’re the FTM tranny fucker, I remember you.
I haven't put my dick in anything with a dick. You guys took that post out of context and reacted emotionally to it. So I had a mod delete it. Intelligent discussion isn't allowed on here.

2 midgety chicas during vespers then Divine Liturgy literally walked right in front of me and behind me, slightly brushing against me when there was ample room for them to not have made physical contact, mang

Tbf, im not sure if the 2nd one was yet of fuck age tho

No that’s pathetic and sick. I hate that tbh u give the site a bad name.

2 midgety chicas during vespers then Divine Liturgy literally walked right in front of me and behind me, slightly brushing against me when there was ample room for them to not have made physical contact, mang

Tbf, im not sure if the 2nd one was yet of fuck age tho
They pick pocketed you bro. That happened to me in Mexico