Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else experience the failo effect quite noticeably?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
The glares from foids, being the butt of jokes, people treating you differently after you change one bit of your appearance (from mild failo effect that can be made up for with normal behaviour to major failo effect), people especially young foids not sitting next to you on buses or other forms of public transport when there arent many seats left, people avoiding you at school or uni unless you are forced to be together and “bond” aka they realise you arent a mutant like your face suggests but “normal”, etc etc.

still remember i was in a group project with some normie guy with top 10% NT for our grade (probably a bit worse overall), we were forced to be together in some geography task and because i was “normal”, he started telling his friend group i was cool. Biggest dopamine spike i experienced in that period ngl even though he was virtue signalling for someone he perceived as low status more than actually thinking i was cool

Last edited:
Its crazy how even if im fully looksmaxxed, i still experience failo effect. Only time i ever experience human treatment is when im wearing a mask but since its non nt in 2024, its worse for me than before and basically failos me to oblivion due to low approachability, low nt vibes, high neuroticism vibes, etc (all actually true to an extent but exaggerated in their minds).

What is failo effect?

Everytime I go outside. Nowadays I hate going outside, and rather lock myself in home even though it's hot outside

- Dirty looks
- Invisible
- Laughing stock for young foids
- Zoomer kids laughing at me
- Harrasment/Assault
- Getting mogged

The moment i left Elementary, most people started avoiding me.

Curiously the older i got the more often I saw people who knew me despite that i had no clue who they were.

In 10th grade seemingly the whole school knew who i was, despite that i had changed to this school just 1.5 years prior. Literally 10 year old 5th graders called me out but laughed in my face randomly and i had no idea who told them who i was.

I tried to talk to multiple girls but they ghosted me despite that i sat next to them. Dunno I never understood or knew what people ACTUALLY thought of me.

There were a few guys who first found me awkward and then a couple month later i was like their favorite guy.

In 9th grade when i joined this school all the girls ignored or detested me but ran up to me the moment they needed help in a topic because i was literally a straight A student at that time.

There was this guy Lukas in our class, who was slightly taller then me at the time, i think he was 6'1 and I was around 5'10. He didnt look particulary good, just a random normie.

What was shocking to me was he was quite popular and had a girlfriend when he was 14 and maintained that relationship till 17 - then ive never seen him again.

I did not understand this at all: He was dumb, literally an idiot, he barely passed highschool, no hobbies, no talents, not gymmaxxed or anything. I was at his home twice for a school project (THAT HE FORGOT TO BRING TO SCHOOL AFTERWARDS! (TWICE!!!)) Dudes room was an utter mess, he slept on a single matress and a shitty furr pillow, the Window couldnt be opened, it smelled awful, there was trash everywhere. Looked like he was a hoarder!

Same dude who later on called me a Loser because I had no friends in the class - I told him then: "Buddy we are on this school for not longer than another 50 school days. We will, most certainly, never see any of us again, there is no point in me trying to get a class buddy within the last 50 days of school."

Literally never seen any of these people ever again - besides one dude that i met on a train a couple of years ago. Hes a truck driver now.

Yes all the time

What your talking about is the Horn Effect " ( Opposite From Halo Effect ) . This Society is a Shallow Dipshit . Not Caring about it is the best Move Really

I wish there was looksmaxxing for my autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back