Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone else spent so long on the internet they get a culture shock when others consider women humans?

planetoftheapescel

planetoftheapescel

Banned
-
Seriously, normal people have this fucking weird relationship with women - they consider them humans, but sort of, just in all the wrong ways. When naturally women should be kept in veils and indoors like by the Taliban, these idiots because they are coomers and brainwashed to "respect women" put on a nonstop act of treating them like actual humans. I was interacting with a guy I know from a work project and his mother. His mother was basically some druggo, speaking garbled slurred words, cackling leathery old woman talking about how she would have an argument with this other drug addict she invited into her house repeatedly and was considering not inviting him again.

The guy I know who is her son is actually an upstanding young man in general, and he seems to respect her a lot, even though in all ways she has made his life worse and he is supporting himself fully (and her) at a younger age than me (he's like 20) so he doesn't need this bitch. You can tell he nonstop excuses her subhuman behaviour and is always kind to her, tries to reason with her, holds his tongue when he might say something true that bothers her about a situation etc. It can't possibly be fear of consequences when he is capable of just ignoring those consequences by cutting her off.

But the weirdest thing for me is the way he talks about this obvious subhuman foid like she is a normal dude. There is this strange relaxed egalitarianism a lot of men hold about women. He would tell me how "her friend", "her buddy" is coming over in a bit, and how she would do activities with some guy, addressing the guy just by his first name and not even pointing out he is a man and she is a woman. In this guy's world, not only is his subhuman hole mother immune from any criticism for her obvious shortcomings, but when something positive happens she is just like any normal guy making his way in the world. What the fuck? Honestly when I interact with Middle Eastern guys and they talk about their mothers and sisters I feel less weirded out. Have I been brainfucked by the internet?

30 post GrAYcel

Women are human, like it or not, they are the feminine side of humanity, women are certainly different than men but still human

Your mistake is not hating humans as a whole
I think ur a bit of an edgy retard that goes "hurr durr I hate all people equally".
In reality different groups of people process and respond to reality in different ways innately so it makes sense not to hold up any kind of universal standard, treatment or even conception of a common humanity to them. I can't consider women as having personhood like men do. They're not even self aware, they're solipsistic human fleshlights. They're like cows or sheep.

Half of your DNA comes from your mom
Do you know how genetics and biology works you absolute macaque? The y chromosome and shit like the SRY gene switches an enormous amount of traits on and off. Even simple proteins and hormone production being switched on and off in the genome has huge knock-on effects. You need to think of the human body and brain holistically. All of these differences definitely compound and influence how one experiences and processes the world they live in. I share half of my DNA with a fruit fly, am I the same as a fucking fruit fly?

Yea, I'm annoyed that no one shares my political/racial views

Yea, I'm annoyed that no one shares my political/racial views
not so much annoyed as legit weirded out. do you feel like you lose the ability to empathise with those people as you age and your views become more crystalised? when I was a teenager it felt way more natural to engage with such people than now

It is a crime against my personal humanity that I am exposed to such ITbaits by GreyFags on a daily basis

That person is nuts he holds a drug addict in high self esteem even if its his mother, from my experience I've seen foids especially fit their family off for far less. Yet he as a son sticks with his mother.

Women are succubus