Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Documentary about virginity in Japan

Yeah but Japanese girls have way higher standards than girls in Vietnam or the Philippines
They want Chads and won’t settle for mediocre white men for green cards like SEA women will
I'm not bringing a girl from another country with me to US. I want to find a girlfriend, then live the rest of our lives in the European wilderness living traditional lives, much like what Varg Vikernes did.
I'm not just talking about Japanese girls, but any type of women that love White men, and would possibly give someone like me the time of day

I'm not bringing a girl from another country with me to US. I want to find a girlfriend, then live the rest of our lives in the European wilderness living traditional lives, much like what Varg Vikernes did.
I'm not just talking about Japanese girls, but any type of women that love White men, and would possibly give someone like me the time of day
Well if you can afford it and are willing to make such a drastic change then go for it
But there are no guarantees and they won’t love you.

Well if you can afford it and are willing to make such a drastic change then go for it
But there are no guarantees and they won’t love you.
I'm a NEET who dreams to be able to do such a thing.
I just want a traditional young woman, who's a virgin, and is generally a good person with a nice personality. And i know it's not a gurantee they will love me, but i would only take her with me if i felt she really loved me.

The most funny thing is seeing ignorant asiancels become weeaboos wishing if they went to Japan, their lives would be better.

If you live in HK, taiwan, south Korea or even a tier 1 city in China, chances are your lifestyle and culture experienced is very similiar to those in Japan.

Fake news. I take all these sorts of docs with a pinch of salt. I bet Asian men do fine in their native countries and get plenty of pussy