Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think lookism refugees gonna ruin this place?

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
I see no positive impact as they bring over these "self masturbation" threads obsessed with their looks and shit.

What do you mean refugees? Did lookism get taken down?

KV3 said:
What do you mean refugees? Did lookism get taken down?

Lookism got taken down by their own insanity and delusions. Look at their site. The same circle jerk posts about some sub Chad who brags about how he fuck his girlfriend everyday and some Asiatic subhuman who posts how he tips cam girls and buy their private videos.

I miss azavii! Why don't the mods ban anyone who brags/ or posts an attractive pic of themselves claiming to be ugly? Why are the mods so cucked? Who are we afraid of?

TheVman said:
I miss azavii! Why don't the mods ban anyone who brags/ or posts an attractive pic of themselves claiming to be ugly? Why are the mods so cucked? Who are we afraid of?

When you get infected by a disease and everybody in your circle you start to think it's normal. The same way lookism delusions will impact users and they start to believe it's their own thoughts.

Homosapicuckus said:
TheVman said:
When you get infected by a disease and everybody in your circle you start to think it's normal. The same way lookism delusions will impact users and they start to believe it's their own thoughts.
Nah I don't believe any trully blackpilled incel will fall to that shit. We live the blackpill everyday. I think what will end up happenning is that all the truecels will leave. fuck mental out

TheVman said:
Nah I don't believe any trully blackpilled incel will fall to that shit. We live the blackpill everyday. I think what will end up happenning is that all the truecels will leave. fuck mental out

Lookism started off as a blackpill forum also.

TheVman said:

@Beckham got banned for it

Report them

blackpilled normies and the likes will ruin this place

its already been ruined

TheVman said:
B-But you're saying I should be banned...

B-But I'm not...

Oh...

If any of the aspens from l00k1sm want to pm me for some black pill 1on1 talk, fire away. I like it dirty.