Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do You Think a Fed Has Ever Made a Gay Post Here?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
You see these old and new accounts with few posts saying something really gay and they get banned. Obviously it's mostly trolls who need to kill themselves, but I wonder if a Fed decided to do it jfl.
Like they are bored at their cubicle reading here and they make a gay post and watch us all get triggered over it and start laughing

No, Feds have bot accounts that webscrape data.

with a pointer, it reads posts that mentions going ER, violence, shooting ect..

when that happens the fbi idiot reads the post to see if that person is really dangerous.

Then he does nothing because he doesnt care anyways.

No, Feds have bot accounts that webscrape data.

with a pointer, it reads posts that mentions going ER, violence, shooting ect..

when that happens the fbi idiot reads the post to see if that person is really dangerous.
JFL they are gonna read this thread, you mentioned all three

Yes. I have this thread bookmarked from last year :lul:

You see these old and new accounts with few posts saying something really gay and they get banned. Obviously it's mostly trolls who need to kill themselves, but I wonder if a Fed decided to do it jfl.
Like they are bored at their cubicle reading here and they make a gay post and watch us all get triggered over it and start laughing
It's possible, yeah. Could be one of those sleeper accounts they use but no longer need because their assignment is finished or whatever.

I doubt feds would take the time and effort, to sign up to .is....
They probably monitor suspicious activity and individuals on here, with other methods

I doubt feds would take the time and effort, to sign up to .is....
They probably monitor suspicious activity and individuals on here, with other methods
You're right but not entirely true. They have accounts to run a psyop war against us

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I don't know, but the thought of it is funny.

there is no feds on here maybe A FEW if u wanna cherrypick but its same for any other large website