Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you suddenly became chad

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Would you know how to act around your chad friends and your girl or would you be nervous as fuck, This girl spawned next to you.

You can also watch the lookism anime for reference about looks.

I think ive been thru too much shit so even if i became one i wouldnt know what to do with it.

Howewer i still wish i could be reborn as a chad, it sucks being a trucel.

I think nature would do it's thing and you'd adapt just like every other living thing. There's been many guys who had the genetic potential but were too obese/short to experience Chad life, but after a growth spurt/weight loss, things naturally fell into place.

I would still be socially inept, always been a naturally introverted guy and never liked social settings.....
If I was Chad, I´d be that ´mysterious hot guy´, with a curtain haircut and emo looking

I would still be socially inept, always been a naturally introverted guy and never liked social settings.....
If I was Chad, I´d be that ´mysterious hot guy´, with a curtain haircut and emo looking
Pics for references :feelswhere:

I think nature would do it's thing and you'd adapt just like every other living thing. There's been many guys who had the genetic potential but were too obese/short to experience Chad life, but after a growth spurt/weight loss, things naturally fell into place.
Brutal Blackpill right there!

Imagine you start believing that personality is what matters.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Pics for references :feelswhere:

I will still be incel due to non NT
Youd quickly gain NT Ness

Would you know how to act around your chad friends and your girl or would you be nervous as fuck, This girl spawned next to you.

You can also watch the lookism anime for reference about looks.

I think ive been thru too much shit so even if i became one i wouldnt know what to do with it.

Howewer i still wish i could be reborn as a chad, it sucks being a trucel.
I would politicsmax