Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you say self deprecating things to yourself?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Sometimes when I remember some cringy moment or when I am happy I say stuff like "damn I wish someone put a big metal pipe up my ass right now" to myself out loud or in my head. Of course I don't want no pipe in my asshole but I feel funny when i say that to myself, anyone else?

Yes, I often say really horrible--NSWF things to myself. It's something we have to learn to control if we plan on cultivating self-confidence. Negative thoughts will only turn our minds into toxic environments. Have you seen Savvy Guy's videos?

I mean I say "fuck me" when something bad happens to myself sometime but
"damn I wish someone put a big metal pipe up my ass right now" to myself out loud
what the literal fuck :feelsmega:

Yes, I often say really horrible--NSWF things to myself. It's something we have to learn to control if we plan on cultivating self-confidence. Negative thoughts will only turn our minds into toxic environments. Have you seen Savvy Guy's videos?
this reads like something from r/inceltears with all those buzzwords.

I used to sing songs to myself about how ugly I was, etc...

I've stopped that the last 6 months or so.

There comes a point where you can only beat yourself up so much for being ugly.

I say self depreciating things to myself when I see an attractive woman to prevent myself from approaching.

"She doesnt want you ugly stubby black ass"
"Your more boring than a game of soccer"

I mean I say "fuck me" when something bad happens to myself sometime but
I say self depreciating things to myself when I see an attractive woman to prevent myself from approaching.

"She doesnt want you ugly stubby black ass"
"Your more boring than a game of soccer"