Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Self-hating ethnics are annoying

:feelssus::feelssus: like how? how do I take it too far? :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
I don’t know tbh, i’m probably wrong, it’s just you’re very well known for it: Point is, you’re a good friend of mine in these parts, and seeing how self-hating you are is kinda upsetting at times.

I’m autistic & hate it, I wish I was just killed at birth, but i’ve never gone to your lengths.

That being said, you are by far one of the most high-IQ users here.
Well yeah, a list can't really have that much nuance. Unless you want to make an entire lost with every phenotype from best to worst.
True, though it would be interesting.
Why do you think that blacks can't be incels
They can still be Incel ofc, i’m just pointing out how contrary to what @Rabbi Schneerson believes, they are quite far from the “most incel race” as he claims

That's too many categories. For the sake of simplicity, it's 1)Whites, 2)Non-black ethnics, and 3)blacks.
Indians and East Asians are lower then black imo

How are you unbothered by the fact that there's an entire class of people who mog you in every way and remind you of your physiological shortcomings? Doesn't inequality bother you?
Yes, but there is nothing I can do about white men stealing women of my own race. Im powerless. This is why I oppose race mixing

I honestly agree. Too much race baiting going on.

The issues ain't race as much as it's foids having too much rights.

lumping levantines, hapas, and mulattos all together is flaws AF

Here's the actual list, in terms of male SMV:

1. Nordic Whites
  2. Mediteranean Whites
  3. Anatolian-Iranian
  4. Slavic Whites
  5. Castizos
  6. White-adjacent Arabs
  7. Quapas
  8. Mulattos & Octoroons
  9. Light Brown Arabs/Indians
  10. Pure Blacks
  11. Turks/Hapas
  12. Medium Brown Arabs/Indians
  13. Mestizo
  14. White Asians
  15. Pure Southern Native American
  16. Black Indians
  17. Brown Asians
Some of these are close calls, but overall this is accurate.
Slavic Whites & Castizos should be above Anatolian-Iranian MENA.

I see so many brown and black guys posting about how they wish to be white:soy:. I also see them thirsting over white foids when they know damn well they will never have one, it's cringe. Some curries like @wereq and blackcels like @Rabbi Schneerson are literally worshipping white people, its pathetic. Btw, posting about how you hate your own race is boring, post something different, talk about something that is interesting, not the usual "I hate myself, my race is ugly, I would do anything to be white" threads. As a person of color myself, I don't hate myself because I have self-love which is something that many Ethnic men lack. I don't give a shit if white people have higher SMV than me, I am what I am, and I accept it.
@curryboy He’s Indian and he hates white foids

I see so many brown and black guys posting about how they wish to be white:soy:. I also see them thirsting over white foids when they know damn well they will never have one, it's cringe. Some curries like @wereq and blackcels like @Rabbi Schneerson are literally worshipping white people, its pathetic. Btw, posting about how you hate your own race is boring, post something different, talk about something that is interesting, not the usual "I hate myself, my race is ugly, I would do anything to be white" threads. As a person of color myself, I don't hate myself because I have self-love which is something that many Ethnic men lack. I don't give a shit if white people have higher SMV than me, I am what I am, and I accept it.
I have self love too, I just hate the fact that I live with my parents man, I can't deal with this anymore.