Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Self-hating ethnics are annoying

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I see so many brown and black guys posting about how they wish to be white:soy:. I also see them thirsting over white foids when they know damn well they will never have one, it's cringe. Some curries like @wereq and blackcels like @Rabbi Schneerson are literally worshipping white people, its pathetic. Btw, posting about how you hate your own race is boring, post something different, talk about something that is interesting, not the usual "I hate myself, my race is ugly, I would do anything to be white" threads. As a person of color myself, I don't hate myself because I have self-love which is something that many Ethnic men lack. I don't give a shit if white people have higher SMV than me, I am what I am, and I accept it.

Don’t care#WLM #whitepowet

No self love for your race.

How are you unbothered by the fact that there's an entire class of people who mog you in every way and remind you of your physiological shortcomings? Doesn't inequality bother you?

I see so many brown and black guys posting about how they wish to be white:soy:. I also see them thirsting over white foids when they know damn well they will never have one, it's cringe. Some curries like @wereq and blackcels like @Rabbi Schneerson are literally worshipping white people, its pathetic. Btw, posting about how you hate your own race is boring, post something different, talk about something that is interesting, not the usual "I hate myself, my race is ugly, I would do anything to be white" threads. As a person of color myself, I don't hate myself because I have self-love which is something that many Ethnic men lack. I don't give a shit if white people have higher SMV than me, I am what I am, and I accept it.
to be honest, but it could be that we’re latinos so its diff for us

How are you unbothered by the fact that there's an entire class of people who mog you in every way and remind you of your physiological shortcomings? Doesn't inequality bother you?
Do you who know I envy the most? Its not white men who mogg me, it's the good-looking brown guys who mogg the shit out of me, they easily pull girls while I have no options.

over for no-self lovecels

OP is a lightskin hispanic he doesn't understand the struggle of real shitskins (Indians, Arabs, blacks)

OP is a lightskin hispanic he doesn't understand the struggle of real shitskins (Indians, Arabs, blacks)
I'm brown, but not as brown as a south Asian. I have white ancestry, but Im still labeled as brown. Btw, there are guys darker than me who slay.

IF white is at the top, who is second?
According to the forum, not by me, whites are 1rst place, brown race is 2nd, and black race is the lowest. I am against racial heiarchies but unfortunately many people will still judge others just for the way they look

According to the forum, not by me, whites are 1rst place, brown race is 2nd, and black race is the lowest. I am against racial heiarchies but unfortunately many people will still judge others just for the way they look
what about asians

I'm brown, but not as brown as a south Asian. I have white ancestry, but Im still labeled as brown. Btw, there are guys darker than me who slay.
Not saying it’s you, but I find it funny tons of Hispanics shit on Meds, when their Med(Iberian) blood is what allows them to be closer to Whites.

Not saying it’s you, but I find it funny tons of Hispanics shit on Meds, when their Med(Iberian) blood is what allows them to be closer to Whites.
Yeah, some people are uneducated about race

Same can be applied for Whites who don’t “care” about white replacement and mass-immigration from the third world: I can understand the logic of not caring about the normies that are affected, but here’s the thing, you will still be impacted by it.

IF white is at the top, who is second?
IMO it goes like this:
- White
- Ethnics with white features (spic, Levant, some MENA, hapa, mulatto)
- American blacks
- Rice
- Non-white-passing Arab
- African
- Indian
- Abo

IMO it goes like this:
- White
- American blacks
- Rice
- Non-white-passing Arab
- African
- Indian
- Abo
That's too many categories. For the sake of simplicity, it's 1)Whites, 2)Non-black ethnics, and 3)blacks.

@wereq's self-hate is justified but @Rabbi Schneerson's hatred doesn't make any sense. He hates his race not because they're retarded violent homo rectus, but because he believes they're more incel than chinks and curries.

@wereq's self-hate is justified but @Rabbi Schneerson's hatred doesn't make any sense. He hates his race not because they're retarded violent homo rectus, but because he believes they're more incel than chinks and curries.
If wereq had a good looking face of a male model, but same skin color, he would slay.

That's too many categories. For the sake of simplicity, it's 1)Whites, 2)Non-black ethnics, and 3)blacks.
No, there's a clear difference between western brown and asian/african brown

IMO it goes like this:
- White
- American blacks
- Rice
- Non-white-passing Arab
- African
- Indian
- Abo
lumping levantines, hapas, and mulattos all together is flaws AF

Here's the actual list, in terms of male SMV:

1. Nordic Whites
  2. Mediteranean Whites
  3. Anatolian-Iranian
  4. Slavic Whites
  5. Castizos
  6. White-adjacent Arabs
  7. Quapas
  8. Mulattos & Octoroons
  9. Light Brown Arabs/Indians
  10. Pure Blacks
  11. Turks/Hapas
  12. Medium Brown Arabs/Indians
  13. Mestizo
  14. White Asians
  15. Pure Southern Native American
  16. Black Indians
  17. Brown Asians
Some of these are close calls, but overall this is accurate.

Last edited:
No, there's a clear difference between western brown and asian/african brown
A brown guy with Caucasian skull will not be accepted as white by other white people, they will still be labeled as non-white.

Even among shitskins are classes. You can tell by the nigger priorities.

Even among shitskins are classes. You can tell by the nigger priorities.
How to end racism: abolish racemixxing and force all women to marry their own kind. Its fucked up that a lighter brown person will look down on a darker brown person, both are brown, its ridiculous

You are no different than a noodle whore.
#billnye #The
hatred doesn't make any sense. He hates his race not because they're retarded violent homo rectus, but because he believes they're more incel than chinks and curries.
know I do hate them for all those reasons

How to end racism: abolish racemixxing and force all women to marry their own kind. Its fucked up that a lighter brown person will look down on a darker brown person, both are brown, its ridiculous
I agree but I think my comment went over your head. There is a difference of IQ between those shitskins.

A brown guy with Caucasian skull will not be accepted as white by other white people, they will still be labeled as non-white.
skull shape still affects attractiveness JFL. It's still better to be a brown caucasion rather than a brown mongol.

Don’t care#WLM #whitepowet
>Claims to “support” White people
>Wants White men to fuck black women, which will be harmful for the White race.
>Doesn’t even understand what constitutes as White

lumping levantines, hapas, and mulattos all together is flaws AF

Here's the actual list, in terms of male SMV:

1. Nordic Whites
  2. Mediteranean Whites
  3. Anatolian-Iranian
  4. Slavic Whites
  5. Castizos
  6. White-adjacent Arabs
  7. Quapas
  8. Mulattos & Octoroons
  9. Light Brown Arabs/Indians
  10. Pure Blacks
  11. Turks/Hapas
  12. Medium Brown Arabs/Indians
  13. Mestizo
  14. White Asians
  15. Pure Southern Native American
  16. Black Indians
  17. Brown Asians
Some of these are close calls, but overall this is accurate.
Good list i’d say, but there’s still tons of nuance in this: For example, an Alpinid pheno French will have it harder compared to a North Atlantid anglo.

That's what I'm saying mang, these self-hating fags are a disgrace to the human race

@wereq is speaking from a racial realist & race-theory perspective, so yes you are right it’s somewhat justified, though I do think he takes it way too far at times, and this is coming from someone who’s also known for his belief in racial realism. But as you pointed out, @Rabbi Schneerson isnt speaking from the same angle, but believes blacks are the most “incel” despite everyone he’s ever debated with on this(myself included) disproving his claims.

That's what I'm saying mang, these self-hating fags are a disgrace to the human race
And as I said, some goes for Whites who are ok with us being swarmed with hordes from the turd-world.

Good list i’d say, but there’s still tons of nuance in this: For example, an Alpinid pheno French will have it harder compared to a North Atlantid anglo.
Well yeah, a list can't really have that much nuance. Unless you want to make an entire lost with every phenotype from best to worst.

believes blacks are the most “incel” despite everyone he’s ever debated with on this(myself included) disproving his claims.
Why do you think that blacks can't be incels