Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you make many specific plans for things you're going to do?

Do you make specific plans like this?

• Yes, often

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I mean really specific like:

Saturday 3pm - Meet Stacey for lunch

Saturday 8pm - Hot date with Stacey

Sunday 3pm - Wholesome family gathering

Monday 6pm - Meet up with friend Wojak

etc etc!

I feel like I'm way more spontaneous than most people. I make specific plans but only when I have no choice. I think most people (or at least adults and in countries like here in the UK) do it naturally.

Last edited:
Saturday 3pm - Meet Stacey for lunch

Saturday 8pm - Hot date with Stacey

Sunday 3pm - Wholesome family gathering

Monday 6pm - Meet up with friend Wojak
Don’t dox my calendar

I used to think that I had lots of plans so I'm good at it... and I kind of do but they're really vague. They're not specific things with dates and times they're just vague "goals".

And that's definitely a lot better than nothing but... even when I have things I could be making plans to do I'm a lot more likely to do spontaneous things like go down the shop for a can of Monster or play Counter-Strike or vape, lol. Super high time preference instant gratification stuff.

Not that I never do productive things but I'm just speaking vaguely :)

Maybe people do it to different degrees.

Some plans are easier to make than others, easier to cancel, feel more or less important, etc.

I do think though that in modern society if you enjoy making plans then it really helps you to succeed especially socially.

As a teen you can get away with not doing it as much which is just as well because I think teens also tend to be more spontaneous.