Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Do you like the admiration/positive attention you get from being tall?

Gay circlejerk

> only when it comes from tall men

Blow their legs off

i hate tallfags the r/tall reddit is where they truly let loose and show how they feel

Being tall without face is nothing

how’s the fact that your an incel despite having toilets worship you for your height?
I Literally Never Leave My Home And I Live In A Rural Area , What Worship Are You Talking About ?

I Literally Never Leave My Home And I Live In A Rural Area , What Worship Are You Talking About ?
This subhuman ogre could get into a relationship while you rot on incels.is, JFL.EA8FD066 1BD8 4E4C AA55 08642FBD0A20

And ? I Couldn't Care Less , I Live In The Middle Of Nowhere , Idiot And I Am An Incel Because Of Non-NT ( Mental Issues )
Oh we have a humble bragging faggot here

Just Say That You Are An Insecure Midget And Call It A Day , This Isn't A Kindergarten To Comfort Some Whiny Insecure Faggot
Despite a tallfagggot cumskin you still rot in incels.is. JFL what a fucking loser.

Says The One Who Is Proud To Be A Midget Shitskin
What are you trying to do here? Mog someone on an incel forum? Your as much of a loser as I am lmao

Read my posts

I gain nothing from spouting spurious claims abt my height
>is a tallfaggot cumskin
>still rots on .is
Mods ban ice storm @Marquis de Sade @Fat Link @Master how is this talk allowed? Ice storm us bragging abt being tall and insulting ethnics and manlets, how is he an incel because he "lives in the muddle of nowhere"?

Well then go on Tinder you bragging bitch, even if you lived in antartica you would be able to match foids on Tinder.

Muh "im not Nt"

This behavior is unacceptable

Read my posts

Mods ban ice storm @Marquis de Sade @Fat Link @Master how is this talk allowed? Ice storm us bragging abt being tall and insulting ethnics and manlets, how is he an incel because he "lives in the muddle of nowhere"?

Well then go on Tinder you bragging bitch, even if you lived in antartica you would be able to match foids on Tinder.

Muh "im not Nt"

Tallfag cumskin/cumskin worshipping fakecels moderate this forum, this website has been zogged by normfaggots ever since 2019. They're just gonna let these retards roam the forum with no punishments

I don't receive any positive feedback/reaffirmations from anyone.

Read my posts

Muh "im not Nt"

This Is Not A Kindgergarten To Comfort Whiny Faggots Such As You , If You Can't Handle It Then Go And Rope

Tallfag cumskin/cumskin worshipping fakecels moderate this forum, this website has been zogged by normfaggots ever since 2019. They're just gonna let these retards roam the forum with no punishments
Ok Shitskin Midget

@MiSKiRaT We're being invaded by wignatfaggot fakecels