Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Do you like the admiration/positive attention you get from being tall?

Tallfag cumskin/cumskin worshipping fakecels moderate this forum, this website has been zogged by normfaggots ever since 2019. They're just gonna let these retards roam the forum with no punishments
Some mods are 6ft such as @Marquis de Sade

owmxkxr8g1i31.jpg
owmxkxr8g1i31.jpg
owmxkxr8g1i31.jpg
owmxkxr8g1i31.jpg
owmxkxr8g1i31.jpg
Based

How do i use this picture on another thread

@MiSKiRaT We're being invaded by wignatfaggot fakecels
put him on ignore and save yourself some brain cells
You Will Always Be A Pathetic Midget Shitskin Subhuman , Cope And Seethe Until You Rope
Why Are You Capitalizing Every Word You Stupid Retarded Chink?

put him on ignore and save yourself some brain cells

Why Are You Capitalizing Every Word You Stupid Retarded Chink?
Chink ? I'm An Austrian You Sandnigger Slave

Last edited:
All tallfags are fakecels larping as incels.

Kill tallfags in Minecraft. Behead tallfags in Roblox. Roundhouse kick a tallfag into the concrete in Terraria. Slam dunk a tallfag baby into the trashcan in Grand Theft Auto 5. Crucify filthy tallfags in Stardew Valley. Defecate in a tallfag'a food in Halo Infinite. Launch tallfags into the sun in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Stir fry tallfags in a wok in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Toss tallfags into active volcanoes in Super Mario Bros. Urinate into a tallfag's gas tank in Elden Ring. Judo throw tallfags into a wood chipper in Bloons Tower Defense 6. Twist tallfags' heads off in Sid Meier's Civilization 6. Report tallfags to the IRS in Skyrim. Karate chop tallfags in half in Fallout: New Vegas. Curb stomp pregnant black tallfags in Subnautica. Trap tallfags in quicksand in League of Legends. Crush tallfags in the trash compactor in Undertale. Liquefy tallfags in a vat of acid in Hearts of Iron 4. Eat tallfags in Pac-Man. Dissect tallfags in Clash Royale. Exterminate tallfags in the gas chamber in Words With Friends 2. Stomp tallfag skulls with steel toed boots in Candy Crush Saga. Cremate tallfags in the oven in Atomic Heart. Lobotomize tallfags in Deltarune. Mandatory abortions for tallfags in Donkey Kong. Grind tallfag fetuses in the garbage disposal in Tetris. Drown tallfags in fried chicken grease in Genshin Impact. Vaporize tallfags with a ray gun in FIFA 23. Kick old tallfags down the stairs in Wii Sports. Feed tallfags to alligators in Red Dead Redemption 2. Slice tallfags with a katana in Hogwarts Legacy.

The standard is 6.2 now, Im between 5.11 and 6 foot i guess im short now