Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dear people that wish they were taller; have you tried being funnier instead?

Reads like a parody post on r/shortguys

46B0596F EC5E 44A1 8988 C2E935CA7686

"Hey people who wish they were taller, have you tried having a better face instead:soy:? Face > height gang where you at:feelsjuice:?"

Attractive men are perceived as 'funnier', even when they are actually not - Incels.wiki

Most "funny" guys are just attractive, I highly doubt that the planet is just teeming with random guys who can match top-tier stand-up comedians but are using their talents just to pick up women. To, as an ugly guy, actually be as funny as the average attractive man is perceived to be, you must unironically be worthy of a TV special:feelswhat:.

No humor for your height

Last edited:
"Just be a pushing bag jester bro!":soy:

Why do they fucking lie like this? Gaslighting enrages me and women do this shit all the time. They are lying simple as. Perhaps they’re even lying to themselves. I just can’t stand it when people try to push blatant lies on others.

Such a fucking retarded cunt

I'm funny for foids because of not being tall enough

Why do they fucking lie like this? Gaslighting enrages me and women do this shit all the time. They are lying simple as. Perhaps they’re even lying to themselves. I just can’t stand it when people try to push blatant lies on others.

cause its how world works, people rather lie, not upset you and have you around than tell you the truth and burn the bridge
knowledge is power

this is why i refuse to let tall fag/chad and other males who mog me get ahead in life
i wouldn't even save a dying chad:feelskek:

ww3 is getting closer, can't wait for tall fags to die(in gta6)

this is why men go ER

Insecurity didn’t come out of nowhere, it comes from life experience of people treating you a certain way.

You can't make jokes when your the but of them shortcels cannot jestermaxx

on discord i made this online fren, hes cool from western europe now in connecticut, us.
he was telling me how in his youth(hes a zoomer fag) he had lots of sexual encounters with holes

he told me his height recently, mofo is 195cm :feelsrope:

height pill is so fking brutal

Just be a clown and make hER laugh

while chad (who has the charisma of a potato) beats hER up and makes hER cum.

on discord i made this online fren, hes cool from western europe now in connecticut, us.
he was telling me how in his youth(hes a zoomer fag) he had lots of sexual encounters with holes

he told me his height recently, mofo is 195cm :feelsrope:

height pill is so fking brutal
just be skyscraper theory

"If they're over 6'2 I'm instantly attracted to them regardless of their personality"

At least she's honest. Most foids wouldn't be this honest.

If someone has a cuckit account, PLEASE post this

"Dear people that wish they were whiter; have you tried being funnier instead?​

It's considerably easier to get funnier than than it is to become white and its at least equally as attractive. Just a thought

Edit: the real problem was just what you all have massive insecurity issues and are genuinely unpleasant people. Fix that, skin colour won't help if your not nice.