Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have secrets you haven't told anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I have a lot of stuff from back when I was an alcoholic for 2 years. I always drank alone in my room, so the only people that know just a part of that is the neighbors/roommates cause the walls were paper thin any my room was tiny.

I told some of this stuff on this forum but just a part of it. And even the parts that I did tell, I either deleted the threads of edited the comments. Even just know I wrote a long ass thread but I decided to not post it. Too risky tbh, too many details that might doxx me. Also the other way around, what if my parents somehow someone irl like my parents one day found out my posts, idk. I'm paranoid but for good reason.

I rot all the time and the only people I talk to are my parents. And with them I talk about mundane stuff or just silly/happy stuff. Or I bitch about uni. But I don't tell my real thoughts and emotions and experiences cause they're too cynical, nihilistic or even grim. So since I don't talk to anybody, nobody knows the true me. Even if some day I stopped being so avoidant and got a friend (unlikely and I'm too old to form friendships anyway), who I am will forever remain known only by me.

Ironically this forum knows me better than anyone irl. Even better than my parents, cause I speak my true thoughts and feelings here. Which is mostly just bitching about my life, even though if another person had my life they would've been happy for such a wonderful dad and very good circumstances compared to more than half of this shitty country.

Last edited:
And yet we probably haven't spilled more then the foids posting nudes

Sure I have, but I wouldn't tell them on the internet

There are things I have never even told my best of friends. So yes. There are things that nobody knows about me and there are things I will never speak of. Some things you just have to take with you to the grave.

Not really.
I'm pretty honest and don't feel that much shame.

nothing really comes to mind tbh. my life’s not that interesting

I haven't told anyone im still a virgin.... who tf am i kidding they all probably know tbh :feelskek:

:feelsrope:

My life for 5 years has been mostly a secret I let all my feelings of depression or anything bad build up inside of me irl and I make sure to not leave things behind that may make people look into my past or into what I’m hiding

Last edited:
If i talked about here, i would be permabanned on sight JFL.

Somethings aren't meant to be told.

Are you able to keep a secret ?

Me too

I barely told anyone anything

Sure. We all do
(Mine involves a certain someone that better keep her mouth shut or else. Even then it's past the statute of limitations and nobody is going to believe her whore ass because she's been a slut ever since she could walk. I know you lurk here after work you bitch. This is for you)

If I could guess on other people's. I think stalking or internet catfishing isn't out of the territory for most incels. It is illlegal but kind of accepted within our circles. I can also believe that a lot of fakecels are among our ranks that maybe had sex once or twice (without paying) but didn't like the girl so they wrote some scenario in their heads to make themselves incel. Which that alone is LOL worthy that some people lie and pretend they are incel when they have got or still get pussy on the regular. But then again I've read stories of people disabling themselves to get disability and special treatment

I am pretty open here tbh. Setimes stuff is hard to explain, so I put a simplified version.

I have when prayer doesn't count.

I hold dark secrets.

I'll be honest with you guys. If I told you half of it you'll get me perma banned in an instant and think of me as a deviant and giga degenerate freak rapist paedophile.

I regret many things in life. One thing specially. Some will consider it rape.

To be frank. I think I deserve my inceldom.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 9, Bluepillers: 26)

Yes.

If these secret were revealed, I would be even more excluded from society than I already am. I might even be locked up for insanity.
And of course, I would be banned from here as well.

There are things I have never even told my best of friends. So yes. There are things that nobody knows about me and there are things I will never speak of. Some things you just have to take with you to the grave.

Saw u featured on IncelTears. A lot of those fags related to your college thesis post

Keeping secrets is for foids.