Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any mental techniques to cope with stress and sadness?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Mine:

- think of everything as a fucked up clown world. getting fucked over, money stress, being isolated, relatives dying is all just part of the script. no point in getting emotional over it

- thinking of most men globally (not the USA or some rich WASP area) are poor, maybe literal slaves or sweatshop workers, so my suffering is "normal"

- knowing I can kill myself whenever I want

what are yours?

The best mental cope is to not think about your shit situation, and focus on what you do during the present, whether it's work, study, or cope. Otherwise you end up in constant state of static melancholy.

Cuddle my pillow and kiss it
telling it "it's ok" and things like that
pretending it's my loving girlfriend

Cuddle my pillow and kiss it
telling it "it's ok" and things like that
pretending it's my loving girlfriend
I have my pillow tied to a beam by its corners and fuck the hole that I slashed into it, and tell it to shut the fuck up or I'll give it something to scream about!

Accepting my own situation is my greatest cope

confine mine self to a room for 17 hours a day, and 7 hours in another

I have my pillow tied to a beam by its corners and fuck the hole that I slashed into it, and tell it to shut the fuck up or I'll give it something to scream about!
oof

When im in a bad spell i start watching gore for some reason. The shock of it kinda snaps me back to myself and reminds me that im ultimately ok, though crushingly lonely.

Kinda hard to feel bad about yourself when you just watched some mexican cartel flay a dudes skin and cut his heart out of his chest alive like some motherfuckin aztec shit

Because the corners are tied it makes it difficult to muffle it's screams with a plastic bag. Good thing i have good insulation in that room, otherwise i wouldn't be able to sleep from all the noise!

When im in a bad spell i start watching gore for some reason. The shock of it kinda snaps me back to myself and reminds me that im ultimately ok, though crushingly lonely.

Kinda hard to feel bad about yourself when you just watched some mexican cartel flay a dudes skin and cut his heart out of his chest alive like some motherfuckin aztec shit

holy shit, I do the same thing
what's with the cartel and cutting hearts of guys? they almost always fuck it up, too

Mlm
holy shit, I do the same thing
what's with the cartel and cutting hearts of guys? they almost always fuck it up, too
Many cartels members practice cannibalism, they believe by doing so demonic forces will grant them some supernatural power and/ or enable them to vanquish their enemies with minimal harm to themselves.

DayDreaming/Escapism really
For example, I will put on some really relaxing music (to me) and just lay in bed for hours just thinking of a good life that I could have in my dreams. It's a double-edged sword because obviously I'm not doing anything 'productive' just laying in bed and day-dreaming but also because I do this for multiple hours at a time each week. My DayDreaming gets in the way of day to day activities and especially important activities like work. I was at work and day-dreamed for about 2 and a half to 3 hours yesterday. On one hand it made the day go by quicker but on the other I have this anxiety that I won't get fired on Monday if my bosses noticed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFXK3c3SYvU

I cope by analyzing the people and situations around me as much as I can. Seeing their simplety and how easy it is to understand everything they do. It makes me see more and more how circumstances are basically everything affecting a person's life and most of them are just dumb shits riding the wave of their luck, never making any significant choice, never having to deal with trauma.

A part of the stress and sadness come from lowkey beating yourself up for not doing whatever things right(such as in college/school/work, or being angry at yourself for not being as 'social' as others). The more you acknowledge none of it is your fault, that you're just a victim to circumstance the better it gets.

nothing special just coom vidya ldar. fantasizing about lolis I've seen :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back