Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate your parents?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I can't personally wait till my mother dies so I can take the biggest fucking shit on her grave. Hopefully thats soon so i can move on with my life. She's worthless. Only thing she's good for is putting a roof over my head and lackluster cheap fucking food.

All of my problems in life were caused by my family and mother.

I wouldnt be here right now if it wasn't for her. I'd be mega famous and live in a god damn mansion.

Last edited:
My parents are good hearted and well meaning. I may not like the fact that I am genetically inferior, but my parents still support me and love me. I love my parents.

I hate my mother especially, she is the cause of all my problems in life, because she brought me into this hellscape.

I can't personally wait till my mother dies so I can take the biggest fucking shit on her grave. Hopefully thats soon so i can move on with my life.
Damn, this is an extreme level of hatred.
I hate my mother especially, she is the cause of all my problems in life, because she brought me into this hellscape.
She gave me bad genetics and was a mentally unstable terrible parent. She would be institutionalized right now, but unfortunately, my devout christian father has taken care of her for decades now.

I live alone, and my parents are dead. But before, father was ok , never knew my mother:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

My parents are good hearted and well meaning. I may not like the fact that I am genetically inferior, but my parents still support me and love me. I love my parents.
Same, your parents are the only ones who genuinely love you in this life :feelsokman:

I don't hate them but I don't love/like them either.

I love my mom. She's actually a saint, and I enjoy being around her. We get along well. She's one of my only tethers to this shitbrained hellhole of a world. Everyone else can fuck off away from me.

No, but They're bluepilled and i just can't take them seriously.

I don't hate them but I don't love/like them either.
Same. They're boomers now, and when they're eventually gone, I'll be sad for a bit but I won't be devastated

My parents and family here are incelizors. Fuckers man

I used to. But then my father mellowed out completely after my mother passed away, and I've sort of mellowed out, too. I think we both just sort of lounge about here in our depression; only difference is he at least has friends that he goes and hangs out with all the time. I just continue to rot here. :fuk: