Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do/will you guys look after your parents?

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
i personally do look after them and take them wherever i go because muh culture and im poor :feelscry: marwadi/baniya/khatri/sindhi/parsi chadpreet from north india on the other hand goes clubbing with stacyjeetas every week makes 6 figure while living and working in bhangilore banging his 10/10 gf in his 4 bhk apartment in a posh gated society while his parents pay for most of his needs while i can't even save for things I want as i have to pay my college fees because my parents are poor:blackpill::fuk: its over

Last edited:
yah i do and will. also currycel so it's in my culture (paki).but they're financially secure and when they die (or even before they might sign over the property) i'll inherit a decent amount. enough to live off modestly without working.

if it came to it i would never let them live in a old care home no matter how difficult it would be for me.

yah i do and will. also currycel so it's in my culture (paki).but they're financially secure and when they die (or even before they might sign over the property) i'll inherit a decent amount. enough to live off modestly without working.

if it came to it i would never let them live in a old care home no matter how difficult it would be for me.
I wouldn't even survive a week on my parents inherited property and monei:fuk:

i personally do look after them and take them wherever i go because muh culture and im poor :feelscry: marwadi/baniya/khatri/sindhi/parsi chadpreet from north india on the other hand goes clubbing with stacyjeetas every week makes 6 figure while living and working in bhangilore banging his 10/10 gf in his 4 bhk apartment in a posh gated society while his parents pay for most of his needs while i can't even save for things I want as i have to pay my college fees because my parents are poor:blackpill::fuk: its over

10/10 stacyjeetas don't exist fool

I'm curry trapped inside white inkwell body.

I'm headed there. Both my parents have health issues. They're not disabled, but there are certain things they need help with (moving heavy things, driving at night, yard work on hot days, etc). That's my fucking fate. I always think if I was married by now, they'd have to get more creative with their help, and the more I think about it the angrier I get. I lost my teens and 20s to a bullshit tradcuck cult; now I'm losing my 30s helping my parents. It seems like I'm destined to be their caretaker

Not that Much. Saw a picture of My grandpa when he was young. It was like a picture of me 100 years ago

i already take care of my mom:feelsokman:

Definitely not. My mom is just a meal ticket to me rn and my dad has been in and out of prison my whole life. I'm also an only child so all of it will be on me. Once I'm independent I plan on just disappearing

Damn mine is 58 now
yeah, i try to maintain a good relationship with my mother. don't want to make her upset
i pay all the bills and help with tech stuff.

Financially theyll be comfortable unless a big fuck up happens. But yeah when they get really old I might have to step up

I will probably die before they get old

My narcissistic abusive father should be grateful that I just moved out and started my independent life instead of taking revenge, kek :feelsLSD:

my brother will look after them if not then they dont have anyone to look after them because i will rope before they became old

No way in hell. My parents are narcissistic and always preferred my brother (and he's become a petty narcissist himself), let him deal with them.

No, because they will outlive me.

i am going to take care of them tbh and let my parents live with me in my house but that's after i carrer maxx so i can support them financially.
i hate how normies send their parents to eldery house or forget about them totally

Gigabrutal. But in my case. I will not be paying for them. Government here will pick up the burden.

Absolutely not, the second I’m financially able, they can rot in hell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back