Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have you guys ever tried explaining your inceldom to your parents?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Title. I have the typically FOB curry parents who think the path to success to cracking open a good old fashioned book while Chad is cracking open a cold one with the boys and stacy

Announces Last Call GIF

Anyways, I would never bother explaining my situation to my parents other than to try to get them to loan me some money for a mandible implant and a rhinoplasty. I know people here look down upon looksmaxxing as a whole cuz "muh genes broooo" but I would look much better and probably be treated quite a bit better with the upgraded face

New Amsterdam Surgery GIF by NBC

anyways I tried explaining to my parents that the real education happens outside of the classroom, but they of course start babbling incoherently about how I should just marry a curryfoid 10 years down the line and how a gf now would be a waste of time not realizing my future wife is probably a single mother white roastie seeing as I live in midwest america, if i can even get that!

Fat GIF

(i can't wait to stick my $350,000 per year brown dick in this beautiful queen in the year 2036 [not :lul::lul::lul:])

It's like talking to a fucking wall. I know for a fact they can afford it but they just won't budge and would rather see my college years (the last of my formative years, by the way, competition is only getting worse and worse every second of every fucking minute) be wasted reading some stupid CLOWN medical school textbook. The funniest part is that if I tell them I need money for a textbook they won't even hesitate to give me money without even expecting it back. Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful for that, but at the same time it's pure lunacy considering a 5/10 face with a normal job is infinitely better than recessed 3/10 poojeet doctor.

Kanye West beef with Pete Davidson in a nutshell: : r/Kanye

Maybe i should lie to them and say I need $10,000 for a textbook on surgery and then use it on surgery :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
@SlayerSlayer MY IDIOT PARENTS ARE WASTING THE FINAL GOOD YEARS OF MY LIFE BEFORE I SPEND THE REST AT SOME DEAD END JOB

They know I’ve never had a gf and I’m a virgin and they’re just indifferent towards it

sounds like a fakecel.

No they never cared.

sounds like a fakecel.
I love when people say this. “Sounds like a fakecel brooo” because I can potentially ascend. Doesn’t mean I can or I will

You’re literally trying to gatekeep by being a bigger loser than me

I love when people say this. “Sounds like a fakecel brooo” because I can potentially ascend. Doesn’t mean I can or I will

You’re literally trying to gatekeep by being a bigger loser than me

There's nothing more infuriating than knowing chad is fucking bitches just because of his good genes while you'll have to work exponentially harder than he ever will just to fuck one woman. Did I mention your future wife would've rejected you ten years ago while you were in college because you were considered ugly to her and she chose Chad over you? And why do you want a white wife? What's wrong with everyone else? (except niggers, I understand why you don't want a nigger)

@SlayerSlayer MY IDIOT PARENTS ARE WASTING THE FINAL GOOD YEARS OF MY LIFE BEFORE I SPEND THE REST AT SOME DEAD END JOB
thats what they get for living

I just told them that I tried with femoids, but that relationships are out of my control. I can’t just decide to have a gf or wife.

No.

Either they don't care, either they give up on me.

My parents know I have never had a girlfriend and stuff but they have barely asked me about it, they probably cope in their heads that I am just a late bloomer or whatever, I would never explain beyond this though how my mother being 4'11 doomed me to this life and so on, they wouldnt get it since they view the world through a bluepill lens and they lived during some of the best and easiest years on this planet.

And why do you want a white wife? What's wrong with everyone else? (except niggers, I understand why you don't want a nigger)
You are mistaken. What I’m saying is that I’m gonna get stuck with a white landwhale because that’s all I have in my state in the US. Even then I’ll likely die alone jfl

I'm a curry as well and both my parents are subhuman societal rejects that should have been shot at birth. my mother is a real life femcel who couldn't get married in her fucking village in India which only happens to infertile and retarded women but sadly for me my equally subhuman father also couldn't get married because of his autistic retardation so they got arranged married to each other in order to get rid of them from their respective villages. fate is cruel

Ah yes, i also buy a book that costs 10.000$ on a regular basis

if i explain it to my mom, she will look it up on the interent and kick me out the house, and my dad is too out of touch to understand

Ah yes, i also buy a book that costs 10.000$ on a regular basis
All my textbooks combined that I’ve bought for the last year probably would be in the thousands at this point ngl

Oh and to refer to the post, i tried to Meekspill my mom but failed. She said women want nice guys and i countered what she said by telling her about Jerem Meeks. To my surprise she knew as he is a model now and she said that only mentally ill (aka all) women are attracted to criminals like him

There's no adoption. The first instance was at age 14.

Oh and to refer to the post, i tried to Meekspill my mom but failed. She said women want nice guys and i countered what she said by telling her about Jerem Meeks. To my surprise she knew as he is a model now and she said that only mentally ill (aka all) women are attracted to criminals like him
thats some shit my mom would say lmao