Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do u try to eat healthy, work out, take care of body etc? Or are u like “fuck it” I’ll eat unhealthy & won’t exercise because there’s no point anyway?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Not really, it requiring sacrificing many copes, but I'll consider trying it later on. :feelshehe:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

I used to be fit. I even finished a marathon once. Didn't get me anywhere with foids, so now I don't give a shit anymore, I eat pizza and pudding all the time now.

I workout just to defend myself and stay strong and fit. We live in war times. Its not about getting pussy anymore. Most of you retarded kids didnt get this point.

I used to have a lean body up until my late 20s, afterwards I just stopped caring.
When you reach the wizard stage without ever getting a girlfriend, what really is the point?

I used to have a lean body up until my late 20s, afterwards I just stopped caring.
When you reach the wizard stage without ever getting a girlfriend, what really is the point?
Yeah fair enough. I’m 26, and a real truecel. I’m short and have a very strange face/head, especially from the side. Plastic surgery not possible, have asked a few doctors. I have moments where I say: I’ll work out 60 minutes per day plus eat much healthier. But 90% of the time I’m just like, fuck it. I’m never getting out of jail anyway, so why bother?

I work out but eat like shit because they're both fun copes, also lets me ogremaxx and scare foids more than normal

I try to eat healthy and stay fit by walking but I do not keep a strict regiment about it

Im not strict with anything but of course Im not just gonna be reckless