Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do tall girls need guys with bigger dicks?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
This is something that worries me. It is my dream to have sex with a tall girl. Unfortunately, I do not have a huge penis. I think it would be even more important to have a big dick when breeding a tall girl. :feelsbadman:

Edit:

I asked a 5'6 girl and she said she didn't know.

Last edited:
They don't need it but being the entitled cunts they are they demand it

If their breeding anatomy was proportionate with height then every 5'3 foid asking for BBC would be dead by now

If their breeding anatomy was proportionate with height then every 5'3 foid asking for BBC would be dead by now
I hope this is true, but with that logic, it could still be proportional, they just all need giant dicks which would be even worse.

yeah usually it means their vagina inside is longer so they probably want arround 6.5-7 inches

Every foid wants a huge cock, it's brutal

All foids are 6inches+ only

EVERY GIRL NEEDS guys with bigger sizes. It's their nature.

Akk foids want 6+ inches.
Tall foids probably want a footlong's worth

EVERY GIRL NEEDS guys with bigger sizes. It's their nature.
The young girls. They CRAVE for it. They WANT it so much. That their pussy starts to pulse and lubricate. really.
They SALIVATE just thinking about it. Every single one of them

Every foid wants a huge cock, it's brutal
Exactly. They're buying 20 inch horsecock dildos from Amazon and use them, stretching out their cunt and making it impossible to pleasure her with the average sized cock.