Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do looks really matter as much as we think ?

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
Do some of you happen to observe mismatched couples where the guy is a a sub 4 and the girl a +5 ? I see it all the time around my area. Some of you may argue that those guys could be rich yet there is absolutely no way to prove it since I often see those couples at normal places (the guy doesn't drive an expensive car or wear fancy clothes).

they are pretty much everything

yes you NIGNOG looks fuckin MATTER :feelsree:

Is that @FACEandLMS in your PP?

And to answer your question, looks matter MORE than we think. Plenty of users here believe that normies can get laid really easily. JFL.

Ok fair enough, I get you guys 100%, I'm pretty much red pilled on the looks issue and I also believe that good physical appearance equates to a based life. Thing is, I guess most of you have noticed at least once what I've mentionned in the above. I regularly see mismatched couples where I'm from and whenever I try to figure out how come an ugly man has succeded to pair bond with a decent looking chick I just fail to understand WTF is going on there.

Looks matter but money always matters as well.

Looks give you a boost in Status you can appear rich despite being a bum if you're good looking.
Do some of you happen to observe mismatched couples where the guy is a a sub 4 and the girl a +5 ? I see it all the time around my area. Some of you may argue that those guys could be rich yet there is absolutely no way to prove it since I often see those couples at normal places (the guy doesn't drive an expensive car or wear fancy clothes).
Wait that's facelms his around a 3.5-4/10 thought he was a legit 2/10 XD

Last edited:
If looks didn't matter I would have a GF tbh tbh

I never see looksmatched couples. The guy 90% mogs the girl or is much uglier than the girl but rich

Looks are a much bigger part of it than the vast majority of the people realize. But I do not think looks are everything. I would say it's 40% being good looking, 30% having a thuggish personality, and 30% being nice to the girl.

Looks don’t matter that’s why I go on incel tears and tell incels to get a shower, I’m still a virgin tho

All those ugly guys with hot girlfriends are tall so yeah it does