Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was Latino as a blackcel

Even midget niggers can get with noodlewhores, that hate shitskins the most.

Meanwhile, this is life of the average non-nigger ethnic.

There aren't many latinocels because they can't speak English so incel culture can't infect them. I'm a latinocel living in Colombia and most latino men with couples that I see where I live are fit and thugmaxxed, I look like a fucking nerd so I stand out and not in a good way here.

There aren't many latinocels because they can't speak English so incel culture can't infect them. I'm a latinocel living in Colombia and most latino men with couples that I see where I live are fit and thugmaxxed, I look like a fucking nerd so I stand out and not in a good way here.
Same situation but I am a black. To nerd to fit in with blacks.

There aren't many Latinocel at all

Only chadriquoze escape blackpill

Same situation but I am a black. To nerd to fit in with blacks.
You need to become criminal violent foids will be cream their pants fucking vile holes! In nyc every black guy takes young girl virginity even underage I’ve seen it first hand even the police are woke they allow older black guy to fuckijg young 14 yr old girl illegal (in gta!!!!!!!!!!)

You need to become criminal violent foids will be cream their pants fucking vile holes! In nyc every black guy takes young girl virginity even underage I’ve seen it first hand even the police are woke they allow older black guy to fuckijg young 14 yr old girl illegal (in gta!!!!!!!!!!)
Bro apart moneymax and move to NYC or Boston you have never gave me a good advice.

Go for black and indian girls then, being 6 feet is halo to them in usa, they also love blacks.

Bro apart moneymax and move to NYC or Boston you have never gave me a good advice.
That’s the best advice you would get in woke liberal city as black guy are like god here can commit crime rape murder rob sex with under age girl it’s free for all for niggers here that’s why when I hear blacks on here are incel I feel like it’s fake or IT infiltrator

Go for black and indian girls then, being 6 feet is halo to them in usa, they also love blacks.
During my time in my home country I haven't made it far with blacks. They don't give shit about me at my church too.
I also plant to move to white church.

That’s the best advice you would get in woke liberal city as black guy are like god here can commit crime rape murder rob sex with under age girl it’s free for all for niggers here that’s why when I hear blacks on here are incel I feel like it’s fake or IT infiltrator
I am a Christiancel I wouldn't do these things.

I WISH I WAS BLACK! I WOULDNT BE INCEL

During my time in my home country I haven't made it far with blacks. They don't give shit about me at my church too.
I also plant to move to white church.
:feelsokman:go to sea, or some liberal places in south asia to ascend. Above 6 feet is halo man, it literally top 5 percentile man. I doubt black girls didn't show interest in you, however, or else Christmax and get a virgin pussy.

:feelsokman:go to sea, or some liberal places in south asia to ascend. Above 6 feet is halo man, it literally top 5 percentile man. I doubt black girls didn't show interest in you, however, or else Christmax and get a virgin pussy.
Thank you bro

You believe he's slaying one of them?
Maybe not, but if a midget nigger can befriend noodlewhores, then you as a 6ft nigger can ascend with a foid of your race at least.

Being 6'0 didn't get me anything.
At least I wouldn't be virgin.
I Just wanna remind you that this dude is black, 6'0 and has 8" dick.
How is he an incel?

I Just wanna remind you that this dude is black, 6'0 and has 8" dick.
How is he an incel?
That isn’t fucking incel this is crazy fucking god damn chads and fake cels on here should burn

That isn’t fucking incel this is crazy fucking god damn chads and fake cels on here should burn
Yes I like you, but pls honestly I hate looking at your avi

I know one of my old military coworkers who ended up marrying a nice looking stacy/stacylite while he was in. He was latino and about an inch shorter than me. I'm not sure how he did it though since I wasn't connected well at all with my coworkers.

Anyway this was a thinly veiled humble brag thread anyway, another to add to my 6ft fakecel blocklist, guys did give you some good advice in this thread though.

Last edited:
I know one of my old military coworkers who ended up marrying a nice looking stacy/stacylite while he was in. He was latino and about an inch shorter than me. I'm not sure how he did it though since I wasn't connected well at all with my coworkers.

Anyway this was a thinly veiled humble brag thread anyway, another to add to my 6ft fakecel blocklist, guys did give you some good advice in this thread though.
You Should end that fucking mogger

then you as a 6ft nigger can ascend with a foid of your race at least.
Idk if ascension is possible.
No woman approach me in the store I work, in my gym.

Most of them are related to thugmaxing