Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was Latino as a blackcel

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
Blackpill doesn't apply to Latino. How many how them you see on this forum. Most of them do really well in the USa without learning English. My fren language didn't help me . I had to learn English. There are no pill for Latino (heightpill , dickpill , voicepill,... Etc).You don't need to go to the gym.

At the store I work , I see all type of Latino couples (short guy, ugly guy , attractive guys).
The average or ugly guy will always find someone. They often have cute wives too.Nothing Matters for them. I don't know if their wives cheat.
At my age , 24 .If I was Latino I'd probably have 1 or 2 children by now.
I'm not thugmaxed, I don't have dreads and I'm sub 8" on top of that. There are no benefits for me as a black.

#its_over
#no_bbc_for_your_face

Blackpill doesn't apply to Latino. How many how them you see on this forum. Most of them do really well in the USa without learning English. My fren language didn't help me . I had to learn English. There are no pill for Latino (heightpill , dickpill , voicepill,... Etc).You don't need to go to the gym.

At the store I work , I see all type of Latino couples (short guy, ugly guy , attractive guys).
The average or ugly guy will always find someone. They often have cute wives too.Nothing Matters for them. I don't know if their wives cheat.
I'm not thugmaxed, I don't have dreads and I'm sub 8" on top of that. There are no benefits for me as a black.

#its_over
#no_bbc_for_your_face
Latinos are like 5’2

Grow you hair

Blackpill doesn't apply to Latino.
8120735747_31dcb3c213_z.jpg

I wish I was a chadrigurez

#its_over
#no_bbc_for_your_face
Stfu nigger you aren’t incel
In nyc black take all the high school girl virginity !

Over for niggers who doesn't have BBC.

Just be nigger is debunked.

#its_over
#no_bbc_for_your_face
Stop bullshitting you damn spook

You Blacks have it on tutorial mode regards dating AND life on america, y'all are the only non white minority whos actually considered american.

If you were latino you would be lawn mowing some boomer's backyard instead of posting this crap over here.

You Blacks have it on tutorial mode regards dating AND life on america, y'all are the only non white minority whos actually considered americanm

If you were latino you would be lawn mowing some boomer's backyard instead of posting this crap over here.
latinos are the truest of trucels if they're not thugmaxxed and are abused dogs. Niggers are privileged and I don't believe in the existence of niggercels it's all made up tales by nigger rotters who never tried like @Qwertyuiop99

You Blacks have it on tutorial mode regards dating AND life on america, y'all are the only non white minority whos actually considered american.

I would have ascended

latinos are the truest of trucels if they're not thugmaxxed and are abused dogs. Niggers are privileged and I don't believe in the existence of niggercels it's all made up tales by nigger rotters who never tried like @Qwertyuiop99
No girls approached me in my 6 months in USA. It's over for me.
You want me to get humiliated?

No girls approached me in my 6 months in USA. It's over for me.
You want me to get humiliated?
nigger"cels" are fakecels. JBB is law just go to eastern europe and you'll be worshiped as a demi-god well you dont have , you are already in cuckmerica @Ci Jey

ovER for faceandlms BBCels

nigger"cels" are fakecels. JBB is law just go to eastern europe and you'll be worshiped as a demi-god well you dont have , you are already in cuckmerica @Ci Jey
I should approach them?

Subhuman monkey

Do you have an idea of the percentage of black that are not slaying?
Just you
Every nigger in nyc is fuckijg white pussy as we speak just work make bit of $$$$$ come to Brooklyn and ascend already and stop complaining you are the most annoying user ok this fuckjing forum kys

Last edited:
Just you
Every nigger in nyc is fuckijg white pussy as we speak just work make bit of $$$$$ come to Brooklyn and ascend already and stop complaining you are the most annoying user ok this fuckjing forum kys
I'll go back to college and move to a big city after that.

Cause most of them have been brought up, in large communities.

Blacks have more SMV then Latinos lol

if you’re were a latinocel you’d probably still be here.

inceldom is attributed to other things apart from race unfortunately, I can’t magically grow 6 inches or become a multi millionaire

The average or ugly guy will always find someone

It was insulting at first, until I realized there was no possible way to explain this with my social history.