Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to leave my retail job as a blackcel

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
-Today I saw this huge boob & ass milf Latina at the store. I went near her multiple times to admire her massive boobs. The last time I saw her, she had her left hand between her boobs I don't know what she was searching. I wanted to titfuck her so bad .

-I also saw a fit big ass Latina. I stand for a minute near the store entrance to watch her ass ( she was leaving).

-I can't take it anymore, constantly seeing huge ass / boob white/latina girls. They don't acknowledge my existence, the only thing I can do is to watch them. Making me suffer mentally. I want to leave this job. The suffering at the gym is 2h per day . But this is a 9h shift everyday I am suffering. I am more frustrated adding to the fact the black male & white couple I see , the guy is always thugmaxed.

- always those young couples buying in the toy's section is too suifuel. They're my age or younger than me . But they've accomplished so much. I've never been on a date.

Do you have some advices for me?

Last edited:
@Rabbi Schneerson

lustoverrandomwomen.is

Do you have some advices for me
Stay at home bro I’m black to and they aknowledge my existence but they mean mug me it happens very often

This is why I only go gym. I don’t work it’s too suifuel.

Works in public....

Mogs me
:feelsjuice:

-Today I saw this huge boob & ass milf Latina at the store. I went near her multiple times to admire her massive boobs. The last time I saw her, she had her left hand between her boobs I don't know what she was searching. I wanted to titfuck her so bad .

-I also saw a fit big ass Latina. I stand for a minute near the store entrance to watch her ass ( she was leaving).

-I can't take it anymore, constantly seeing huge ass / boob white/latina girls. They don't acknowledge my existence, the only thing I can do is to watch them. Making me suffer mentally. I want to leave this job. The suffering at the gym is 2h per day . But this is a 9h shift everyday I am suffering. I am more frustrated adding to the fact the black male & white couple I see , the guy is always thugmaxed.

- always those young couples buying in the toy's section is too suifuel. They're my age or younger than me . But they've accomplished so much. I've never been on a date.

rope, jk, might as well try thugmaxxing, if you have the height for it that is. If you live in burgerland and you are <6ft+ thugmaxxing would be the only solution. Or you could go EEEEEEAAAHHHHHHH

rope, jk, might as well try thugmaxxing, if you have the height for it that is. If you live in burgerland and you are <6ft+ thugmaxxing would be the only solution. Or you could go EEEEEEAAAHHHHHHH
I'm 6ft , still nothing

Disgusting goblina

Come with me to philipihinnes and get ur call center waifu

This is me in Cebu yesterday

Also blackcels are here already

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Kzv5QmKro6k

Advice? Start doing creepshots

Bro if you have 1000$a month here you can live like a king I'm not even joking.

I will only have 600$ a month here :feelsbadman:
After our money ends what will we do?
There are good jobs there?

After our money ends what will we do?
There are good jobs there?
That's the whole point of me trying to make 600$ online.

So that I can support myself while I stay there. You really only need 600$ a month to live there on a basic level. Nothing fancy you gonna eat rice all day pretty much and drink water, no eating out and shit but you will still live a level up above the locals and this is just the basic salary to support yourself obviously you gonna build from this.

I am trying to hard to find ways to earn it. So far I can reliably make 5$ a day but this is not enough. I need at least another 15/20$.

That's the whole point of me trying to make 600$ online.

So that I can support myself while I stay there. You really only need 600$ a month to live there on a basic level. Nothing fancy you gonna eat rice all day pretty much and drink water, no eating out and shit but you will still live a level up above the locals and this is just the basic salary to support yourself obviously you gonna build from this.

I am trying to hard to find ways to earn it. So far I can reliably make 5$ a day but this is not enough. I need at least another 15/20$.
Freelance would do it?