Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (DNR warning) In light of the recent low IQ threads I wanted to tell the story of my IQ loss

ars

ars

nearcel, high maintenancecel, badluckcel, ethnicel
I'm feeling significantly dumber than back then and I scored 7pt lower on an IQ test recently despite having giga sweated it opposed to back then.

I used cannabis frequently during part of my teens which may have cost me a bunch of iq points and who knows what else (this hasn't been studied sufficiently yet but there's evidence pointing to brain structure changes and depression being linked to it) and I can't confirm if it's the weed or the depression having done it.
The ironic thing is I researched it A LOT but somehow lost this one information of potential IQ loss somehow. Possibly, because it was usually quoted by anti-cannabis sources in conjunction with a bunch of false information. I was usually getting my info on rather cannabis-positive sites, catered towards adults who were legally allowed to consume in US states. And to be honest, if ma nigga Kurupt yung gotti says to blaze it and I'm like "I got you nigga" then that doesn't do me any good either in that situation
Also, my life was garbage during that time; I was abused by several people, including my parents in a way any sane person would describe as extraordinarily excessive and life-ruining. There were some sociopathic adults on the internet who made use of the fact that I was being abused at home and couldn't go anywhere to get help (if i went to eg a teacher they would, because I was physically abused, be obliged by law to put me into a youth home, where they would heavily limit my PC usage which was all I invested my money and time in; I wanted to become a streamer). They tried to gain my trust by helping me and showing compassion, just to then use me as their plaything, even recommending me detrimental things, including using Cannabis. They were so eager to bombard me with misinformation, oftentimes showing me (even fake) sources for their claims and trying to display strong disapproval and annoyance for me not trusting them "even though they just tried to help me".
They even actively ruined some of my friendships and baited me into sending some catfish "I want to freeze a turd and fuck you with it" and write "I <3 [name of catfish]" on my chest with nutella to then later leak all of it to everyone in my grade (truecel trait btw) and also forced me to send a bunch of creepy shit to foids from my school.
So, I wasn't able to build any intimate connections during that time and as you can see, there was quite an incentive for me to use weed/cope.

Since my parents were anti-Cannabis (despite being uninformed on it) and didn't respond to logic anyways I had to hide it and I was paranoid that they'd find out and abuse me even more which ruined a substantial amount of sessions for me cause I was anxious during them and also gave me compensation feelings, i.e. "I have to do another session now to compensate the last ruined one"
This part wasn't even primarily addiction; I just felt like I had the right to feel good for part of the day just as most of my peers did and that people who abuse me didn't have the right to ruin that for me so I compensate-vaped a lot of times

waste of time writing this honestly
kms soon in game

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning, dnr

antipsychotics that i was forced to take lowered my IQ and brain mass

ssris also, though them i take voluntarily. they should not affect negatively cognitive performance, but I think they have some effect. on writing ability and memory

that lowering of brain mass is well documented. they say that untreated schizophrenia is worse for the brain, but i never had any schizophrenia, psychotic episodes etc. they just automatically put everyone on antipsychotics that gets send to the ward, even if they suffer only from OCD or/and autism

If I was 130 iq id never complain again

ssris also, though them i take voluntarily. they should not affect negatively cognitive performance, but I think they have some effect. on writing ability and memory
are you sure? I was never under the impression and the literature I'm aware of doesn't support this claim
I'd only agree if you say you had that during the first months of using them

"Most studies reported no association between SSRI use and memory functioning. The studies that found a positive association mainly investigated older adults with mental or neurological disorders (e.g. depression or stroke). A few studies found a negative association in the following subgroups: non-responders (depression), patients with frontal brain disease, and women." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9112622/

that lowering of brain mass is well documented. they say that untreated schizophrenia is worse for the brain, but i never had any schizophrenia, psychotic episodes etc. they just automatically put everyone on antipsychotics that gets send to the ward, even if they suffer only from OCD or/and autism
I know, I've been there too
in some wards they even pressure you to take it
I'm not super well read on antipsychotics but I've always found it odd that doctors give everyone that shit without addressing that plus the fact that it says Diabetes as a potential side effect

are you sure? I was never under the impression and the literature I'm aware of doesn't support this claim
I'd only agree if you say you had that during the first months of using them
my personal experience only

I know, I've been there too
in some wards they even pressure you to take it
I'm not super well read on antipsychotics but I've always found it odd that doctors give everyone that shit without addressing that plus the fact that it says Diabetes as a potential side effect
pressure? i was literally forced to take them, as an under-aged individual also who has never committed any crime or offence. even meds that were only meant for over 18 years olds. and brain develops into the twenties. i was force-fed this shit as pre-teen! like at 11 and even earlier if my parents would not have resisted the meds.

I weighted double at 15 compared to now at 33 because of risperidone! i swelled and swelled because of it despite eating habits staying the same. and after discontinuation i lost that weight despite, again, nothing in my habits changing except discontinuing the risperidone.

pressure? i was literally forced to take them, as an under-aged individual also who has never committed any crime or offence. even meds that were only meant for over 18 years olds. and brain develops into the twenties. i was force-fed this shit as pre-teen! like at 11 and even earlier if my parents would not have resisted the meds.

I weighted double at 15 compared to now at 33 because of risperidone! i swelled and swelled because of it despite eating habits staying the same. and after discontinuation i lost that weight despite, again, nothing in my habits changing except discontinuing the risperidone.
i get what youre saying, i think it's a valid issue
in my case I was already 18+ and self committed into the ward. i wasn#t legally forced to take it but I urgently needed a psychiatric assessment for welfare that didnt make me look like "therapy resisting anti meds conspiracy theorist" or anything alike so I tried my best to cooperate, so that's how I was pressured

Meditating can help it if you're seriously worried about it.

There was no loss.

Meditating can help it if you're seriously worried about it.

the article doesn't specifically mention an increase in IQ. what it says is "Our data suggest that meditation practice can promote cortical plasticity in adults in areas important for cognitive and emotional processing and well-being"
Does that mean more IQ?
besides, thy say more research is needed

Does that mean more IQ?
besides, thy say more research is needed
Yes,

The study, using scans of the subjects’ brains, showed that the meditators had more gray matter, which equates with more neuronal activity and better performance, in certain areas. The insula, which is associated with the integration of thoughts, senses and emotions, was thicker in gray matter in the meditation practitioners. So was the prefrontal cortex, which handles working memory and fluid intelligence, or IQ. In her presentation, Lazar pointed out that other studies have shown that people who have practiced meditation long-term have higher IQs than non-meditators.

The first article was from the year 2006, there are myriad studies about the subject now.

I also somewhat relate, i feel like i've gotten significantly dumber
I was a kid, i was able to critically think and solve things with logic so so fast, but now i struggle with that a lot. It hurts my brain doing a mensa IQ test.
I think alcohol was the cause. I used too much to cope when i realized it was actually over in adulthood

It could just be brainfog, are you a coomer?

Brutal. Pretty much every thing that has an effect on the brain will lower IQ, but depression, abuse and loneliness probably have a stronger effect.

damn nigga u been lurking for like 4yrs?? why didnt u just make a account i lurked for like 3 months
I wanted to see if my face/height would improve with time however I only went from a truecel to an incel of average height. Youngcels weren't as common due to tiktok/social media not being as major as it is today, god how I miss those times...

I wanted to see if my face/height would improve with time however I only went from a truecel to an incel of average height. Youngcels weren't as common due to tiktok/social media not being as major as it is today, god how I miss those times...
brutal asf trying to wait for a growth spurt that never came :lul: :lul:

My height is ok but face wise it’s brutal :feelsrope:
heightmogging is way more brutal than facemogging you can get mogged by a facially chad guy and nobody would give a shit but if u get heightmogged by everyone then its brutal asf :feelsrope:

I've never had an IQ test but have smoked and drank heavily since being an adult. It's made no real difference to my career and income earning potential. I guess what I'm saying is that anecdotes are... anecdotes.

heightmogging is way more brutal than facemogging you can get mogged by a facially chad guy and nobody would give a shit but if u get heightmogged by everyone then its brutal asf :feelsrope:
That is true. It’s the main reason I missed out on love throughout middle and highschool, the 6 ft cutoff became widespread after chinkflu. Even in poor areas there are 6ft2 chadlites roaming around.

That is true. It’s part of the reason I missed out on love throughout middle and highschool, the 6 ft cutoff became widespread after chinkflu.
especially during highschool these sluts are so facially blind i remember this dude he was like sub5 facially niggas face looked like this but white and he was like 6'2 6'3 tallfag and he pulled mutiple girls in my class the 5'0 beckies were going crazy over him
cover2.jpg

especially during highschool these sluts are so facially blind i remember this dude he was like sub5 facially niggas face looked like this but white and he was like 6'2 6'3 tallfag and he pulled mutiple girls in my class the 5'0 beckies were going crazy over him
cover2.jpg
I swear, even beyond getting girls the world is kind of made for lanklets, from clothes to respect from family to being lean as fuck easily. There was a horsefaced ethnic at my school and despite that he still slayed. I can’t believe that there have been multiple users here above 6’1.

I swear, even beyond getting girls the world is kind of made for lanklets, from clothes to respect from family to being lean as fuck easily. There was a horsefaced ethnic at my school and despite that he still slayed. I can’t believe that there have been multiple users here above 6’1.
did u unlock sewers yet

yeah you guessed i DNR

that shit should be illegal. so should giving SSRIs to children and teens. psychiatry is still in the dark ages. JFL I would take euthanasia as a valid treatment option rather than this BS