Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did IncelTear ATTEMPT to give useful advice to us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42058
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42058

Self-banned
-
I have read through their Reddit and nothing said, applies to me and some brocels in here.
Let's assume they were trying to help incels like me out. What advice could they give?

If anyone from IncelTear wants to actually help incels out.
I'm genuinely curious and would appreciate any useful advice! :feelsokman:

Stats:
:yes: Looksmaxxed (Daily showers. Hair and beard grooming. Average weight and figure. Touching grass sometimes.)
:yes: Personalitymaxxed (No hate/rapeposting. Strong opinions on promiscuity. I'd argue nothing unusual.)
:yes: NTmaxxed (I do have a few friends. This includes a chadlite friend, who is blackpilling me often.)
:yes: Carrermaxxed (I have a stable job and my own place. I'm in my 20s, so considerably young.)
:yes: Hobbymaxxed (Mostly hobbies that your average normie guy would have.)
:yes: Therapymaxxed (Working on mental health. Unrelated to inceldom.)
:yes: Datingmaxxed (Apps, social circle, friends and family. No Luck.)

(This post will mog some brocels in here but I'm only doing this because I'm genuinely curious about their advice.)

Last edited:
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER:feelsYall::feelshaha::feelsaww::feelskek::lul:

bruh what a dumb cunt you are to post on this incels.is any nigger that says some advice is straight up fakecel mods watch it

bruh what a dumb cunt you are to post on this incels.is any nigger that says some advice is straight up fakecel mods watch it
I'm trying to find out if they will give us :bluepill: advice or something useful.

Do you want to see my depressing dating app stats to prove?
We have incels with tons of likes and matches, who are still allowed here. :feelsaww:

Last edited:
this is incels.is
They are lurking all the time and I'm curious about their response.
It could be interesting to see if they actually have any useful advice or are just bullying us for fun. :feelsokman:

This post inspired me to go on a shooting spree tomorrow.

This post inspired me to go on a shooting spree tomorrow.
Are you really going to let the mainstream media use you for clicks? :feelsseriously:

1. They don't give a fuck
2. Those who do care are going to tell you to be patient
3. Even if you got a girlfriend they would try to take her from you for posting here

what do you mean
Mainstream media label every unrelated mentally ill shooter as an incel. There are rarely any real incel shooters, so they would milk someone like you dry for advertisement clicks on their articles.

I'm fully aware that most incels post dark humor for fun. Just felt the need to point this out. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Mainstream media label every unrelated mentally ill shooter as an incel. There are rarely any real incel shooters, so they would milk someone like you dry for advertisement clicks on their articles.
I mean, idk what my shooting spree has to do with homicide, I'm going to a shooting range tomorrow. :feelsdevil:

I mean, idk what my shooting spree has to do with homicide, I'm going to a shooting range tomorrow. :feelsdevil:
UScels and some Slavcels are so lucky... :y'all:

1. They don't give a fuck
2. Those who do care are going to tell you to be patient
3. Even if you got a girlfriend they would try to take her from you for posting here
Exactly. If they decide to behave this way. Lurkers will see ITs real intentions.

Last edited:
I have read through their Reddit and nothing said, applies to me and some brocels in here.
Let's assume they were trying to help incels like me out. What advice could they give?

If anyone from IncelTear wants to actually help incels out.
I'm genuinely curious and would appreciate any useful advice! :feelsokman:

Stats:
:yes: Looksmaxxed (Daily showers. Hair and beard grooming. Average weight and figure. Touching grass sometimes.)
:yes: Personalitymaxxed (No hate/rapeposting. Strong opinions on promiscuity. I'd argue nothing unusual.)
:yes: NTmaxxed (I do have a few friends. This includes a chadlite friend, who is blackpilling me often.)
:yes: Carrermaxxed (I have a stable job and my own place. I'm in my 20s, so considerably young.)
:yes: Hobbymaxxed (Mostly hobbies that your average normie guy would have.)
:yes: Therapymaxxed (Working on mental health. Unrelated to inceldom.)
:yes: Datingmaxxed (Apps, social circle, friends and family. No Luck.)

(This post will mog some brocels in here but I'm only doing this because I'm genuinely curious about their advice.)
life maxxed incel

They replied to you in a thread one of them made on Reddit, and not a single statement of value was said. All a bunch of idealist hogwash that isn't grounded in reality (that takes in no factors at all) and blatant assumptions attacking your character. You can tell from the way that IT users base their conclusions off pure idealism, that these people watch way too much television and movies. Half the comments are structured like some Disney fairy tale bullshit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wny4n0/he_asked_nicely_so_lets_help_him_out/

They replied to you in a thread one of them made on Reddit, and not a single statement of value was said. All a bunch of idealist hogwash that isn't grounded in reality (that takes in no factors at all) and blatant assumptions attacking your character. You can tell from the way that IT users base their conclusions off pure idealism, that these people watch way too much television and movies. Half the comments are structured like some Disney fairy tale bullshit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wny4n0/he_asked_nicely_so_lets_help_him_out/

There is a girl who said that attraction is complex and multifaceted and gave the example of a normie NT guy she dated (and rejected anyway). I would like to read if someone has ever dated a non-NT virgin male and then told me that attraction is complex and multifaceted.

Last edited:
Inceltears are babybluepilled faggots

IT won't touch this
I take my words back, apparently they did

I've read through most of the comments earlier today. It's as you already said. They assume that I wear a huge incel tattoo on my forehead at all times.

If they saw me in real life. They would never be able to tell that I'm posting here.

Responding to IncelTear:
I appreciate the attempt at giving us advice but nothing that has been said in the comment section so far, is new to me. I joined this place as a last resort because not a single bit of advice, since my teenage years has helped.

Inceldom is not a mental illness. I call myself incel because that's what I am by the very definition of the word. Just like some male users on your platform technically are. It's also an unspoken rule to never use the language being used here in public.

Since IT is a public forum. I will redirect your post to my chadlite/non-incel friend, who gets plenty of dates and does hookups. I'm interested to hear, what he thinks about your advice given to us and other lonely people.

Thanks for trying but the way you look down on people like us in the comment section alone. Makes me never want to join a place like yours. I will keep working and trying to cope with my existence. At least incels (including some femcels, which you purposefully seem to ignore in your hate-posts by the way), have been nicer to me. We can be polite but most of us choose not to because we have the option over here.

IncelTear you operate a hate-board! No lonely guys or incels should take you seriously.
Why expect all of us to change, when you are as hate and resentful as some of us? :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Fakecel. :feelsUgh:Do

Fakecel. :feelsUgh:Do
Sure I'm a fakecel but people like Moggles aren't. I bet you didn't even try and call other incels fake.
I got to experience the blackpill first hand and not only through the internet... :fuk:

Sure I'm a fakecel but people like Moggles aren't. I bet you didn't even try and call other incels fake.
I got to experience the blackpill first hand and not only through the internet... :fuk:
Why would someone have chadlite friends if they claim to be ugly? Trucels only have incel friends at best or none at all. :blackpill::feelsUgh:

Why would someone have chadlite friends if they claim to be ugly? Trucels only have incel friends at best or none at all. :blackpill::feelsUgh:
I got lucky enough to make friends in school, before the internet became so prevalent.

It's because you're a misogynistic, racist, homophobic and bigoted individual :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy: (They don't understand what causation is)
this one is particularly annoying, they hate men and they know they have some sorta reason (it's only a valid one like 1/4th of the time) but when men hate women they don't think for a second why that might be. also mfw im not racist :feelshaha: