Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Did inceldom make you more low inhib?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
It did me. I stopped caring about what normtards thought about me long before I even knew what inceldom was.

Being a subhuman brings you a certain kind of freedom.

Alcohol helps, of course.

Last edited:
Inceldom itself didn't - if anything, it made me more high-inhib - but the blackpill did. Understanding how truly rotten soyciety is and realizing that my inceldom isn't my fault gave me the confidence I needed to be more true to myself. Before that, I always assumed that whenever I disagreed with someone, they must be right. I know this is completely retarded in hindsight, but given how absent-minded I've always been, I had no confidence in my sense of reality.

Inceldom itself didn't - if anything, it made me more high-inhib - but the blackpill did. Understanding how truly rotten soyciety is and realizing that my inceldom isn't my fault gave me the confidence I needed to be more true to myself. Before that, I always assumed that whenever I disagreed with someone, they must be right. I know this is completely retarded in hindsight, but given how absent-minded I've always been, I had no confidence in my sense of reality.
Very based. You are right, of course. It is more knowing the blackpill, rather than experiencing inceldom per se, that can boost one's outlook on life.

Only a little but not by much.

Yeah. I don’t really care what people think of me anymore.

It did me. I stopped caring about what normtards thought about me long before I even knew what inceldom was.

Being a subhuman brings you a certain kind of freedom.

Alcohol helps, of course.
Inceldom made me low inhibit and angry as fuck. I have a massive resentment towards bimbo skank toilet cum dumpsters