Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyones bully fuck their oneitis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkhai

Banned
-
Honestly I think this would be one of the worst things to experience, was watching that last american virgin clip not sure if that guy that was fucking his oneitis was his bully but that would probably be brutal if it was. But anyways did anyones bully fuck their oneitis? How did it affect you?

Didn't happen to me, but it must happen quite often.

> bully fuck

Got confused what you meant there at first lmfao.

* I think you meant fuck her while being mean

IMG 6217

No, but a local thug guy fucked her, I don't know him personally.

I have not had a crush in a while :feelsbadman:

My bully was my male counselor that fucked my oneitis, bragged about it, and had me arrested for it. Hard to beat that.

Definitely happened more than once. When some random attractive jock fucks the girl you've been lusting over since primary school, potent homicidefuel

My bully was my male counselor that fucked my oneitis, bragged about it, and had me arrested for it. Hard to beat that.

If this isn't a troll tell more sounds interesting and weird.
Definitely happened more than once. When some random attractive jock fucks the girl you've been lusting over since primary school, potent homicidefuel

damn definitely woulds suck, did they ever rub it in?

My oneitis and bully were together for a month or so in middle school. They probably didn't fuck, but surely kissed. I loathe her now

Death to oneitis posters

Chads in my school who used to get laid, were pretty chill to me.

The nastiest bullies were incels with big frames. Trying to bully their way into being relevant.

He wasn’t my bully per se, more like some guy who tried to act like he was but he yes, he did in fact fuck my oneitis

This thread = cuckoldry lite

How did it feel when that happened?
I didn’t really care at the time. She was always with a new guy every 2-5 weeks and the “bully” himself went suicidal when she left him. It slightly annoys me now but at the time I was completely detached from the world

No one bullied me but there was a Chad ı know and fucked one of my oneitis,took her virginity and she talked about it to me and said she's regret it but she's calling him" good guy" even after he fucked and dumped her

No one bullied me but there was a Chad ı know and fucked one of my oneitis,took her virginity and she talked about it to me and said she's regret it but she's calling him" good guy" even after he fucked and dumped her

How old was she when she lost it and he fucked her?

So she was ethnic? How old was she and what kind of ethnic, Indian?

Reee grotesque tell me what happened to ur countdown vidoes? I get it if you stopped cause you got bored/upset or whatever but if they're still being made or were shutdown im curious

19 ı think

Oh kinda older then usual then. What race was she? If she thinks he's a "good guy" after he did that to her she is obviously dumb, why didn't you try and fuck her?

Reee grotesque tell me what happened to ur countdown vidoes? I get it if you stopped cause you got bored/upset or whatever but if they're still being made or were shutdown im curious
Actually nevermind, didnt see your earlier posts. Thanks for telling me.

Actually nevermind, didnt see your earlier posts. Thanks for telling me.
JFL. Aren't you the guy from lookism that makes threads about wanting to become a tranny?

@Adoring Fan thank me later

JFL. Aren't you the guy from lookism that makes threads about wanting to become a tranny?

@Adoring Fan thank me later
Yes lol. I am an autogynephile, so I struggle with those issues/wanting to be a pretty girl, in addition to being ugly and reviled. I am a normal man though in how I actually live my life. I just have an overpowering paraphelia that makes me wish i was female soemtimes and makes me not want to fuck foids, even if I had the chance to do so (which I wouldnt anyways cause im an ugly virgin creep)

Yes lol. I am an autogynephile, so I struggle with those issues/wanting to be a pretty girl, in addition to being ugly and reviled. I am a normal man though in how I actually live my life. I just have an overpowering paraphelia that makes me wish i was female soemtimes and makes me not want to fuck foids, even if I had the chance to do so (which I wouldnt anyways cause im an ugly virgin creep)

You are not ugly though. You just a very feminine face and small frame, which is unattractive to women.

@Zesto
@Adoring Fan

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
We don't tolarate trannies here....you want advice go to 8chan or LGBT on 4chan and ask advice....we don't tollarate faggots here !!!:feelsbaton:

You are not ugly though. You just a very feminine face and small frame, which is unattractive to women.

@Zesto
@Adoring Fan
No, I am pretty ugly. I have been called ugly many times irl and online. It's the consensus outside of most hugboxes. It's definitely over for me. Altho my cope to chadmaxx would be HGH+Testosterone/Tren which might grow my jaw and make me bigger/manlier. I really wish I was pretty tho

@Zesto
@Adoring Fan
Don't talk to him , we don't want fags who wants to be trans
No, I am pretty ugly. I have been called ugly many times irl and online. It's the consensus outside of most hugboxes. It's definitely over for me. Altho my cope to chadmaxx would be HGH+Testosterone/Tren which might grow my jaw and make me bigger/manlier. I really wish I was pretty tho
There is /lgbt GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE FAGGOT !!! You didn't read the rules we don't want traps or trans here.

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

We don't tolarate trannies here....you want advice go to 8chan or LGBT on 4chan and ask advice....we don't tollarate faggots here !!!:feelsbaton:
I am not a faggot. I am a straight male with a paraphelia (strong psychologically fucked fetish) that hurts my life. I am still an incel, I'm just an ugly incel with a weird fetish that makes me even sadder and even more of a virgin

I am not a faggot. I am a straight male with a paraphelia (strong psychologically fucked fetish) that hurts my life. I am still an incel, I'm just an ugly incel with a weird fetish that makes me even sadder and even more of a virgin
From your avi, the fact that you talk about about those stuff, your as suspicious af !!!:feelsbaton:

All the time. Any bullies at my school always fucked the hottest girls. Most of them weren’t even good looking, they were tall, skinny sociopaths. Girls loved them.

I got no problems with someone being a confused incel or anything i am attacking you for liking trans/traps for even considering to be one....we don't take lightly that talk here. Stay incel why the fuck you want that other stuff.

Yes bro. Not really a severe bully though, just another Chad who made fun of me. I got the memo after I saw her go to a bathroom with him and probably sucked his dick. I was already pretty broken by then so I just felt a bit more depressed.

Last edited:

@Zesto
@Adoring Fan
You belong to the force, i do remember the vid you posted though :feelshehe:....(I never forget)

From your avi, the fact that you talk about about those stuff, your as suspicious af !!!:feelsbaton:
My avi is not a trap or soem shit it's a real girl/model from australia. Like I said I am not a trap/trans, and I definitely dont want to fuck them. I just have autogynephelia which fucks up my ability to fuck foids. But it's not like I would be given a chance to do that anyways as I am an ugly virgin creep. I am treated like garbage by everyone due to being an ugly incel virgin already, my agp issues just make it all the more shitty.

Don't talk to him , we don't want fags who wants to be trans

There is /lgbt GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE FAGGOT !!! You didn't read the rules we don't want traps or trans here.
You have to see his faceapp female version. Looks like a legit 7/10 Stacy jfl...:feelskek:

Nah I never got bullied and all the girls i have ever liked dint sleep around.

My avi is not a trap or soem shit it's a real girl/model from australia. Like I said I am not a trap/trans, and I definitely dont want to fuck them. I just have autogynephelia which fucks up my ability to fuck foids. But it's not like I would be given a chance to do that anyways as I am an ugly virgin creep. I am treated like garbage by everyone due to being an ugly incel virgin already, my agp issues just make it all the more shitty.
Test will help you. Have you checked your test levels?

Guests: 92
They must have a sick joy over this.

I can go to looksmax to see your face like they told me to , don't taunt me....change Avi because it's foid worship and i don't want to hear any gay bs again bro. Why the fuck did you faceapp your face ? WTF you wish to be foid...anyway please change your avi bro if you are willing to stay. (anime avis are ok)

All the time. Any bullies at my school always fucked the hottest girls. Most of them weren’t even good looking, they were tall, skinny sociopaths. Girls loved them.

Did they rub it in a lot?

Test will help you. Have you checked your test levels?
No but like i said my best way to ascend would be Test/HGH I think, and maybe genio. But AGP is not symptomatic of low test at all. It's a fetish so more test if anything would amplify it. Many AGPs are like manly looking married hairy truck driver types who cry themselves to sleep at night wanting to be grills or crossdress secretly. It's a fetish/psychological paraphelia not related to T. But T very much could help me want to fuck foids even if i still have AGP, and T could help me be less of a hated ugly incel
>WTF you wish to be foid
Sometimes, I dunno. it's not soemthing I really want its just soemthing i desire at times and cant control. I am for the most part outside of that shit a normal incel who hates the foids who make his life hell and treat me like subhuman garbage.
>anyway please change your avi bro if you are willing to stay. (anime avis are ok)
That's fine, I can just use an anime grill then

Yes bro. Not really a severe bully though, just another Chad who made fun of me. I got the memo after I saw her go to a bathroom with him and probably sucked his dick. I was already pretty broken by then so I just felt a bit more depressed.

Damn that's messed up how old was she at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.