Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion did anyone have weird attachment issues to their parents?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
when i was a kid i was extremely attached to my parents, mainly my mom. my parents are divorced and i mostly stayed with my dad, in 4th grade i have memories of crying in class over it and writing hand written letters to her. one time when i was snooping i discovered texts between my mom and dad saying that it was "weird"

another time when i was in 4th grade me and my mom went to some place where they stamped your hand when you enter and i tried to keep that stamp on for as long as possible

i also took my dads measuring tape to school in my backpack and i would take it out if i got sad to remind me of him jfl :society:

Last edited:
Imagine crying at school, lmao bitch ass weird pussy.
No wonder no girl likes you.
And no, I don't have weird attachment issues to my parents because I'm not a creepy weird autist.

Just the umbilical cord still attached...

I never took their stuff for comfort or kept stamps on my hand, but I was close to my mother growing up, but my father not so much. I did cry a few times my mother dropped me off for school when I was young.
Imagine crying at school, lmao bitch ass weird pussy.
No wonder no girl likes you.
chill bro, he was just a kid then. :lul::lul::lul: