Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else go to a high school where athlete WERENT the most popular?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
At my school the top of the social hierarchy was the alcoholic stoner wannabe greasers.

Found a video with some of them in it, now all college aged https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr9GmWxlTsg

Please don't post anything on the video for my own good.

The alcoholic stoners who used to skip class and the athletes are all now more successful than me and more educated than me. They're also already married and in middle management. LOL

If I looked average, I would be second to my boss right now. But of course I know that I'll never have a position with any sort of responsibility in the workplace because nobody wants to take orders from a guy who looks like a kid. I understand too, I don't really feel bitter about it. I understand that nobody could ever respect me as a leader or take me seriously because of my looks. It would be demoralizing to everyone and it wouldn't be productive.

idk. my head was down the entire 4 years