Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I could not remember the names of anyone from my last class in high school

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I was looking through my old pictures and I found the school photo of my class, which I was also in. This was my last year in high school and also around the time that I discovered the incel community and left Islam. I did not remember the names of anyone in my class, except one ricecel.

I did not know a SINGLE girl from my class.
I did not talk to them and they never talked to me. Imagine going through an entire school year, without knowing your classmates. This was basically what my school life was like, I was always by myself and minded my own business.

@based_meme

Last edited:
trust me, it's better to forget than to know what they're up to. being lifemogged is undiluted suicidefuel

I was looking through my old pictures and I found the school photo of my class, which I was also in. This was my last year in high school and also around the time that I discovered the incel community and left Islam. I did not remember the names of anyone in my class, except one ricecel.

I did not talk to them and they never talked to me. Imagine going through an entire school year, without knowing your classmates. This was basically what my school life was like, I was always by myself and minded my own business.

@based_meme
Brutal.

I do recall some names, faces, etc. but I'm sure I've forgotten a few people, simply due to the fact I surpassed many of my memories about HS.

Highschool was brutal for me, even more so than college, so I have suppressed & continue to suppress the memories of it.

@based_meme
yeah same i have autism
like in my country they do rollecall at least once, often twice a day.
So you would hear everyone name multiple times a day and still, even after 2-3 years I would not remember a single name.
like it would get giga akward sometimes when they expect you to know their name and you just dont
one time they introduced a new foid and they made us sit in a circle and introduce other students, not ourselves
i couldnt remember anyones name or anything about anyone
like zero
it was very embarassing kek

I never talked to anyone and yet I know their names still 3 years later. I wish I didn't, they weren't good people and deserve to be forgotten.

Man I dont want to read your post because it will trigger me more tham the title already triggered. What I have to say is I feel sorry for you.

I did not made a single friend in highschool and rememnering this makes me feel bad. All thosw girls in their prime and the cute couples and I was always alone playing chess on my phone. I am pathetic.

Brutal Bro. You should have befriended that asian incel though. Incels stick together!

This is not an uncommon thing. Most people don't remember other people's names for all sorts of reasons, one of which is that they're concerned about themselves and just DGAS.

Also, a face is easy to remember, because it's a picture in your head. But a name is an abstract representation of a person - a concept in your mind. When you think about a face you're just thinking about their appearance at first glance. When you think about a name you think about who that person is and their relation to you in some way. There's far more effort in remembering a name.

I have the opposite problem. I remember all too well which is useless information to have because I can't do anything with it.

@based_meme
Sorry. You deserve better