Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did anyone actually Asianmaxx?

Incelestiale

Incelestiale

Greycel
Or is it just a silly meme?

I mean, I'm white, from Eastern Europe. I can't get any in my country. I heard this talk how Asian chicks desire white cock, but at the same time, I highly doubt they would desire anyone with incel traits. They probably just want Chad.

Myself, I'm an oldcel (35 yo), bald, shit height (175cm) and unimpressive cock (14cm), so the notion of me scoring is rather silly to me, but who knows. In my country, a black or "hispanic" dude has easy pussy because of how exotic he is, so there's certainly something to Geomaxxing.

But did anyone actually try lol

@ItsОver did successfully

But is he a youngfag? Full hair?

I'm pretty sure it would be harder for and oldcel with a bald head

But is he a youngfag? Full hair?

I'm pretty sure it would be harder for and oldcel with a bald head
oldcel = older women starting at 28 yeras old.

175 = try it
actually aveage height here in Taiwan

Asian foids only like attractive white men. I am white and they always rejected me even worse than white foids did.
JWB is a big cope.

Asian foids only like attractive white men. I am white and they always rejected me even worse than white foids did.
JWB is a big cope.
Obviously noodlwhores living in west would reject you faggot:reeeeee::reeeeee:

You're average, what's your complain?

You are an inferior brown shitfaced stinky curry and no woman will ever love you if you are not Chaddam
So what?? You and I are still on the same boat. And jokes on you fag I can arrangedmarriagemaxx if I want:smonk:

I can arrangedmarriagemaxx if I want
No you can’t, even traditional families only give their daughter to someone who has a lot of money and you definitely don’t have anything to offer if you post here. Even if you brought a used up whore in the west, she would cheat on you and if you live in India, then keep dreaming

It really depends on location. In a shitty 3rd world country, being white is a giga-halo because jungle whores assume that you also have money/status.

In a metropolitan area like New York or LA, being an average cumskin is probably enough to LTR a noodle, but you'd have to be chadlite to get hookups. I have many white acquaintances that are even worse off than me because they're manlets or ugly.

No you can’t, even traditional families only give their daughter to someone who has a lot of money and you definitely don’t have anything to offer if you post here. Even if you brought a used up whore in the west, she would cheat on you and if you live in India, then keep dreaming
I would eventually arrangedmarriagemaxx to some poor nepalese foid:owo::owo: while you fag rot alone in misery:lul::lul:

I wish you luck but what are the chances of her wanting you besides your money or status.

Seems to work if you reasonably take care of yourself. I know men happily married to Pacific Islanders if they qualify as Asian...

It seems JBW only works in Southeast Asia, and even then it probably means being a betabux for some crazy gook and risking getting kidnapped or something. I am planning on going to Japan in the near future but I don't anticipate getting any attention from foids since I heard they are nearly as picky as white foids.

It’s called coping hahahaha
You are the one who's coping faggot:smonk:.
Most of the curries are poor, yet managed to arrangedmarriagemaxx:feelsdevil: