Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did a girl ever have a crush on you in primary school, including elementary?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
A girl had a crush on me when I was like 7 and we talked a bit but then I stopped because I wanted to make her want it or something, lol. I was actually really cute as a little kid. Then when I was 12 this absolutely gorgeous girl like me, but I was too autistic to do anything. She has had several LTRs with legit Chads since then...

ItheIthe said:
A girl had a crush on me when I was like 7 and we talked a bit but then I stopped because I wanted to make her want it or something, lol. I was actually really cute as a little kid. Then when I was 12 this absolutely gorgeous girl like me, but I was too autistic to do anything. She has had several LTRs with legit Chads since then...

Yes. Many in fact. 
When i was a child i was super cute. 
Wish i never grew up.

I have a theory: when a child is super cute he's gonna be really ugly when he grows up. 
My observation (my cousins and myself) prove me correct so far.

Not that I know of, and frankly, not possible. Anyways, fuck my past... and present... and

Yes actually, but puberty turned my face from an 8 to a 4. I was a really cute kid before 13 years of age.

Possibly in elementary school, but thats before puberty sets in and looks start to matter.

A lot of kids before puberty have low inhibition and yes looks still matters to them. If you show them a newborn baby with an ugly face, it would probably most likely cry, and if you show them a good looking face, it would most likely laugh, or smile.

Those days are still better were kids at that age cared little less about looks and most likely they've played with each other, without giving a single care, shit, or fuck about this world. However, the kicker is that girls usually go through puberty earlier than boys, and so that's when shit usually hits the fan, almost everything turns into lookism for them.

Some femherroids asked me out before puberty fucked me over

Yes. Early high school too, I was a cute kid. Puberty kind of BTFO'd me

one obese and ugly girl in kindergarten, qt one who was two years older than me when I was in 5th or 6th grade (i barely even spoke so of course I didn't do anything about it). latest one was in junior year of hs, like 3/10 at best obese girl. Literally terrified me when she made it apparent to me because I couldn't imagine being able to do anything about it even if I wanted to.

All I'll say is that everything went to shit after highschool.

Nope, not as single girl has ever crushed on me.

Nope never even got a valentines day card.

ithethe, based on all your posts, you seem to be pretty social and know quite a few girls. Are you one of those incels that are socially accepted or a fakecel?

Yes, I had a girlfriend when I was 15.

If they did, I never knew it. FML.

Yeah I would like to think I was a cute kid

Had some landwhale of a 3rd grader said she liked me when I was in the fourth grade I just said "okay" and walked away

They pretended to several times to make fun of me. It didn't really work because I was too autistic to do anything about it or mention it.

had some gfs in kindergarten and elementary. in middle school i started really declining socially but in 8th grade a somewhat uggo but passable grill liked me. of course i did nothing about it tho

i had a gf in elementary school. i also had 3 gfs in middle school. this was before puberty fucked me

itsfuckingoverboyooyoyoyyoyos said:
had some gfs in kindergarten and elementary. in middle school i started really declining socially but in 8th grade a somewhat uggo but passable grill liked me. of course i did nothing about it tho

Despite being acne-riddled to the EXTREME with terrible facial hair and poor clothe, some girl liked me during 8th grade. Maybe because I was athletic? But I was pretty much ugly beyond compare. Thanks in part to that, I had EXTREME anxiety and never did anything about it. Actually I tried to avoid her because I was so nervous.

Yes two did. A white browned haired girl would wait outside the classroom everyday for like a year before break and ask me to play with her and I denied every time lol.

Second one was a white blonde haired French girl when I was on holiday in Turkey or something, she got her friends to take me to her and then she said she loved me, I just ran away

Yeah, at least 6 that I knew of. All after elementary school, though. I was a fat little lardball as a kid so kids made fun of me because of my weight a lot. Damage was done by the time I hit puberty so I grew up being a mentalcel instead of Chad.

Actually thinking back on all my experiences from age 11-25, I am kinda mad that young me was such an idiot mentalcel.

I don't know.. I think one chick in middle school liked me, she was ugly and messing around with other guys. Those weird anime type girls, dressed in dark hoodies and jeans, bla bla. 

Besides that, I can't recall a moment in my past where a girl made her attraction to me known. I can't imagine the way a person's psyche is affected when they're constantly being validated and shown attraction from women. That obviously then leads to an overall better quality of life and well-being. 

The part that kills me is it's not something I did to look like this. It wasn't hard drugs or self-mutilation or something I caused upon myself, it's just the randomness of genetics. My "sister" turned out way better looking than me, we actually look nothing alike. 

If anything I wish I were at least NT so I could fool myself into working on my personality or other aspects of my life to get women. Too bad I'm a sem-autistic, way too aware loser.