Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had a dream about rolling around in bed with my middle school crush

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
★★★★
This was absolutely brutal. I couldn't even pick her out of a fucking line-up if you asked me, but there she was in post-wall glory in my dream, in my bed, frolicking around in lovey-dovey ways that make me sick. But I wasn't sick, I was enjoying it.

I don't even think about her ffs. I know a bare minimum about her, like what classes we had together, her archetype, and also what became of her. She was an early adopter of tumblr. Actually, this was before tumblr; the girls used livejournal and had communities and all that. We're talking AIM/MSN messenger days. Agedoxxed.

Anyway, she was part of the rabid feminist clique, which I didn't recognize as such because I was a kid. I never got anywhere with her because ethnic, but she did use me as an emotional tampon for a bit. Then she developed stage 5 Munchausen and stopped going to school because of some gay and made-up disease. She was never known to date any guys.

As an accident of history, I ended up working in an office close to that town, and would often drive through streets I used to walk down for a nostalgia trip. One day, I saw her, strolling with an Asian chick. Thought nothing of it, people make friends, right? But, let's be real, she's a pre-tumblr internet feminist. I'm certain that she went political lesbian. She still lives there, almost certainly in her parents' house, collecting dust.

Thank you for listening to my ted talk.

Sounds like catcher in the rye

roll over from the bed to the ground and into the driving train

we have all dreamed of a random chick like this tbh. I thought “maybe I should have asked that quite girl out when I was a teen, despite not being allowed to date”

Pay hER a visit. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

This was absolutely brutal. I couldn't even pick her out of a fucking line-up if you asked me, but there she was in post-wall glory in my dream, in my bed, frolicking around in lovey-dovey ways that make me sick. But I wasn't sick, I was enjoying it.

I don't even think about her ffs. I know a bare minimum about her, like what classes we had together, her archetype, and also what became of her. She was an early adopter of tumblr. Actually, this was before tumblr; the girls used livejournal and had communities and all that. We're talking AIM/MSN messenger days. Agedoxxed.

Anyway, she was part of the rabid feminist clique, which I didn't recognize as such because I was a kid. I never got anywhere with her because ethnic, but she did use me as an emotional tampon for a bit. Then she developed stage 5 Munchausen and stopped going to school because of some gay and made-up disease. She was never known to date any guys.

As an accident of history, I ended up working in an office close to that town, and would often drive through streets I used to walk down for a nostalgia trip. One day, I saw her, strolling with an Asian chick. Thought nothing of it, people make friends, right? But, let's be real, she's a pre-tumblr internet feminist. I'm certain that she went political lesbian. She still lives there, almost certainly in her parents' house, collecting dust.

Thank you for listening to my ted talk.
You would have never had a chance even if you were chad so you should feel reassured about that

Rolling around on the bed jfl you cuck cope she did that with multiple chads and tyrone Im sure (in gta)