Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you ever have a normal social life?

Did you ever have a normal social life?

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 41 82.0%

• Total voters
incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
I wasn't sure exactly how to put the question, what I'm asking is if at any point in your life you had a proper social life like normies.

As in you acted like normies and were not the odd one in the room/group. You had multiple real life friends that you would go out with. You went to parties and events. People talked to you and you talked to people. etc.

In essence I want to know if there was any period in your life where you were socially indistinguishable from a normie.

I personally never had a normal social life. I always hated going out, and couldn't make connections with most people. People always called me why and quiet and could tell in an instant that I'm not a normie.

I wasn't sure exactly how to put the question, what I'm asking is if at any point in your life you had a proper social life like normies.

As in you acted like normies and were not the odd one in the room/group. You had multiple real life friends that you would go out with. You went to parties and events. People talked to you and you talked to people. etc.

In essence I want to know if there was any period in your life where you were socially indistinguishable from a normie.
My real friends are my gaming buddies, I wish to meet them IRL

somewhat fine social life with few buddies before the age of 14

I'm asking because without a social life you never even have opportunities to begin with.

A social life is pre-blackpill.
You have to meet people in the first place to approach them and to get rejected by them.

And it looks to me a lot of people here are in this stage. A very literal "never began" stage.

Not at all. I haven't hung out with a "friend" in over 9 years.

no, not even as a toddler.
My entire life is like a one track path, there was no before|after where I went from normal to bad
it was always bad
I knew around 7th grade that I would not make it and be homeless or something
and it actually happened.

no, not even as a toddler.
My entire life is like a one track path, there was no before|after where I went from normal to bad
it was always bad
I knew around 7th grade that I would not make it and be homeless or something
and it actually happened.
Sorry bro :feelsbadman:

Maybe in kintegarden

nevER in my fucking life

Briefly as a kid, but it disappeared as soon as I hit puberty.

back when guys all hated foids, yeah I got along with most guys and had a few close friends

although I feel like they were mostly a waste of time tbh, I didn't really develop that much personally during that time + I barely remember anything we did together because normal people are boring shits

Kinda, until my two best friends betrayed me and the other people in the group started doing things without me.

In elementary school yes

From 9-16. I only hang out and go to parties thrice a year at most.

Yes, up to middle school.
Everything went to shit there.

No I've never had real friends.
Conveniently enough I was always the butt of every joke of my 'friend group'.
And whenever I spent time with my 'friend group' I would come home covered in bruises.
Suffice to say I was their main source of entertainment, better to just isolate at that point.

I was always the autistic one in the group ngl. That didn’t help my confidence at all. Seriously it’s so demeaning when you’re the weird one of the group

I was going to say yes until I reas the rest of your message about going to parties & events + fully fitting in with normies. So no ig but I don’t think it’s possible for someone with my disorders to even have that by definition anyways.

I would’ve said if u just said friend group, went out with friends & socialized enough to fit in when I was younger

I was always the autistic one in the group ngl. That didn’t help my confidence at all. Seriously it’s so demeaning when you’re the weird one of the group
I used to be more low inhib but I was such a giga sperg JFL. But that’s how I fit in with most people however u have to deal with more people getting mad at u for ur antics. A lot of NTs will rage at an autist for what they do but it rarely happens with other NTs who act in a similar manner due to I guess the slight differences with non NTs. Like normies can tell and u are literally unable to mask it fully

no

maybe when i was 6

Yeah from 9-14 after that 0 and before that barely any