Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Despite Dead Space Remake is being released tomorrow, I cannot buy it

ROAoverlord

ROAoverlord

Banned
-
Because physical copies appear on store shelves with a delay of a WEEK :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Ps5cel trait: Buying physical games

BTW, I got really scared when I was playing the original game 4 years ago and I quit the game right after the hangar. :feelstrash:
So I guess, that will be a really difficult for me to complete the playthrough this time.
Buying physical games
A purely rational act. I don't really want to buy this game using my "american" PSN account, because I'm paranoid and I a;ways think that my account might get "hijacked".
Plus, it is always feels nice to have a physical copy of the game. Especially if it is a collectors eddition or something like that

Because physical copies appear on store shelves with a delay of a WEEK :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
You'd think stores would get physical copies early. I swear thats at least how they use to do it.

Probably too many wanna be youtube\reddit leakers would work at a shitty gamestop just to leak the game early mayb.

Game companies are going to milk the shit out of old games. The sad thing is that fucking idiots will keep paying new game prices for years old games, so they'll keep remastering them.

The games industry needs to fucking implode.

Thats why you Skip a ps5 and Upgrade to PC

Make Sure you got good Specs ( GTX 1650 / TI or above with 16GB RAM . And Then Just Pirate all the Games.

Last edited:
Game companies are going to milk the shit out of old games. The sad thing is that fucking idiots will keep paying new game prices for years old games, so they'll keep remastering them.

The games industry needs to fucking implode.
My ps4 died getting a ps5 Is a scam , Just get a semi good PC instead for the Same price

My ps4 died getting a ps5 Is a scam , Just get a semi good PC instead for the Same price
The PC gaming market isn't immune to that same bullshit. There are remakes and shit games galore all around.

The PC gaming market isn't immune to that same bullshit. There are remakes and shit games galore all around.
You know If your on PC you can Pirate every single Player Game right? Thats why you get a PC in the first place , lol

You know If your on PC you can Pirate every single Player Game right? Thats why you get a PC in the first place , lol
Sure, but I won't bother wasting time on a shit game, regardless of whether or not its pirated. You can have a collection of pirated games that are all garbage. You're probably not going to play and complete 1/10th of them, let's be real.

You'd think stores would get physical copies ea
I'm Russian, and russian stores got no official supplies. All videogames comes from "parallel import".
So you have to wait until russian shops willl get their deliveries from foreign countries.